Hey everyone. SunBeater3K here, also known as Matt, also known as a lot of other things. I'm 23 and a big P&F fan. My sister introduced me to the show the summer of 2012 -- she's older than I am. See, this show isn't just for kids. (But you all knew that already.) So I found the show late (don't know how it took me this long), but it's quickly become a favorite.
On here, mostly I work on transcripts, song lyrics, episode summaries, and "featured" nominations.
My P&F facts
This is for things that aren't userboxes.
- First episode watched (partially): "Phineas and Ferb Get Busted!"
- First episode watched (fully): "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together" or "Unfair Science Fair"/"Unfair Science Fair Redux (Another Story)", I can't remember which
- Favorite episode: "Summer Belongs to You!"
- Favorite song: "Summer Belongs to You"
- Least favorite episode: "He's a Bully"/"Lights, Candace, Action!"
- Least favorite song: Honestly, I'm not sure if I have one. I'll have to think it over
- Favorite Season 1 episode: "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together"
- Favorite Season 2 episode: "Summer Belongs to You!"
- Favorite Season 3 episode: "Magic Carpet Ride"
- Favorite Season 4 episode: "Last Day of Summer"
- Favorite Season 1 song: "You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart"
- Favorite Season 2 song: "Summer Belongs to You"
- Favorite Season 3 song: "Aerial Area Rug"
- Favorite Season 4 song: "Happy New Year"
- Favorite P&F experience: Dancing and singing along to "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" in an amusement park... that I was working in at the time.