"Hello, nerd! Well, well, what have we here! Looks like you brought me lunch!
The unnamed bully is a bully in Danville.
He has bullied many children before, and tried to bully a young Buford by eating his goldfish Biff. His plan backfired when Buford beat him up ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford"). He is later seen beating up a small boy at the junkyard during an advertisement for "Tuff Gum" ("Suddenly Suzy").
He has brown, spiky hair and wears glasses, a red and black shirt, black shorts and shoes.
- He is described as "the local bully" by Buford during a flashback ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford").
- He has an uncanny resemblance to the adult who has appeared several times in the series: this could be his father or he grew up.
- The adult that Phineas and Ferb ask to "stand up and sit back" in "I Was a Middle Aged Robot". There is the possibility that the man might actually be him, as in Buford's flashback he is in his teens.
- The man also is in the crowd listening to Ferb's speech in "The Lizard Whisperer".
- The man appears in "Tip of the Day" during A-G-L-E-T with the letter L painted on his chest. Also, the man has no beard in the episode, so he has either shaved it all off and grown another one or it is a different man.
- The man appears in "Nerdy Dancin'" as one of the contestants on Let's All Dance Until We're Sick and later appears in the crowd cheering on Jeremy.
- The man appears in "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!".
- This could probably mean that this man is the bully now, being the fact that the bully appeared in a flashback.