"Tuff Gum" is a jingle in the Season 2 episode "Suddenly Suzy" as part of the advertisement promoting Tuff Gum. In this song, in the movie and in Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars there are several parodies.
Pound nerds like a drum
Stop a train with your thumb
It's Tuff Gum!
- The teen who is beating up the boy was the same "local bully" that almost ate Biff in "Voyage to the Bottom of Buford". Evidently, he patronizes Tuff Gum.
- The logo for Tuff Gum is similar in appearance to the Pokémon, Geodude.
- The description on the wrapper says "For guys who can't spell". One may note that this motto is present because of the word "Tough" being spelled wrong.
- The jingle is heard instrumentally over all the TUFF SHOO LAYSIZZ ads in "Bully Bust" and "Lost in Danville".
- The melody is used for the "Sith Roast" jingle in "Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars".
BMI Work #12118178
"Evil Jingle" ("I Was a Middle Aged Robot")
"Fly On the Wall"
|Songs (Instrumental 1)||Next:
"Van Stomm's Rule One"
"Talk to Him"
|Songs (Instrumental 2)||Next:
"Ducky Momo Theme Song" (Instrumental 2)