Soldier: There was a hottie named Helen and she launched a thousand ships with her face
Paris took her home to Troy, and to the Greeks, this was a slap in the face
Greek: The Trojans stole Helen!
Soldier: Agamemnon got mad 'cause that just wasn't right
He said, “Hold your Trojan horses, now we're having a fight!
And I haven't sacked or pillaged since at least last Saturday night."
Horse: And for ten years they were all
Slamming! And jamming! And clashing! And gashing!
And brawling! And mauling! And trashing! And smashing!
When they finally figured out they couldn't take 'em by force
The Greeks all got together, and they hid in a horse!
Soldier: Bagpipe solo!
Troy Troy Troy Troy!
Milly, Ginger, other kids: Troy Troy Troy Troy!
Irving: Troy Troy Troy!
- This is the second song sung by the kids and one of the creators of the show ("Chupacabra Ho").
- The soldier's voice sounds like Candace's wild parsnip voice from "E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S."; this is due to Dan Povenmire singing both songs.
- Third song to use a sepia color tone. ("Kick My Way Into Her Heart", "Perrytronic")
- Second song to use the word "pillage" ("Ballad of Badbeard" in "The Ballad of Badbeard")
- The song says Agamemnon got mad and declared war because Paris took Helen, but it was actually his brother Menelaus who got mad and declared war.
BMI Work #16852629
"Evil Jingle" ("Troy Story")
"Phineas and Ferb Theme" (Halloween Version 2)