Terry the Turtle, codenamed Agent T, is a secret agent turtle working for the O.W.C.A..
Terry is from the gelatin dimension. When the Phineas and Ferb of Terry's dimension went to the adoption center and chose Perry, they took Baljeet along with them and he chose Terry. Phineas even mentions that he remembers seeing a turtle at the adoption center when they picked out Perry, which must have been the Terry of the First Dimension. Agent T promised to help fight Heinz Doofenshmirtz if the gelatin was drained from his dimension.
- Agent T appears in the Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension video game as a playable character.
- In the video game and the movie, he has a dark fedora like Perry but in the official artwork, he has a light brown fedora like Peter.
- Agent T was created exclusively for the movie's video game, but since Dan and Swampy liked him so much, they gave him a cameo in the movie itself.
- In the games Agent P Strikes Back, Agent P: Return of the Platypus and Agent P: Rebel Spy, Agent T appears with the same color scheme as the sea turtle agent.
- Just like Agent P his color is unlike the real animal.
- When Perry gives Phineas the pamphlet it has a picture of Terry (or some other turtle who looks like Terry) on it.
- In one dimension, Baljeet is his owner.
- Terry has a similar color scheme to the Troubadour from the direct-to-video film Mickey, Donald and Goofy: The Three Musketeers.
- He is the only OWCA Agent that didn't turn into one of the Mindless Repulsive Pharmacists .
|View the image gallery for Terry the Turtle.|
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension video game (First appearance)
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
- "Backyard Hodge Podge" (Cameo)
- "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer"
- Tales from the Resistance: Back to the 2nd Dimension (Appears in flashback(s))
- "O.W.C.A. Files"
- Where's My Perry?