Team Improbable is a group of superheroes that starred in a cartoon of the same name produced by Phineas and Ferb using the PF 5000 Animatron at Phineas & Ferb Studios. It premiered to a large crowd in the backyard of the Flynn-Fletcher house.
Members of Team Improbable
- Name: MultiMan
- Alias: Phineas Flynn.
- Super Power: "The power to be everywhere at once."
- Name: Ferbguy
- Alias: Ferb Fletcher
- Super Power: "Has a utility belt and uses lots of crazy gadgets."
- Name: The Rainbow
- Alias: Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
- Super Power: "Harness the power of rainbows, unicorns, and sweetness to defend all that is good and just."
- Name: Belchman
- Alias: Buford Van Stomm
- Super Power: "Fights crime with different burps."
- Name: HanumanMan
- Alias: Baljeet Tjinder
- Super Power: "A flying blue monkey that can grow as massive as he desires, to crush all in his way!"
- Name: Control Freak
- Alias: Candace Flynn
- Super Power: "Use super mind control, and use telepathy, and telekinesis to keep you super-dweebs under control." In the animation, she also becomes fifty-feet tall and shoots beams of energy from her eyes.
- Multiman, Ferbguy, Belchman and HanumanMan's introduction sequences have blue backgrounds with white bursts, while The Rainbow's background is pink with stars.
- Only the Control Freak speaks on behalf of the others.
- Ironically, Phineas and the gang record voices for their characters, but none of them speak in the cartoon. Similarly, Candace doesn't record dialogue for the Control Freak, yet she speaks.
- It is somewhat like the show Teen Titans.
- Multiman is one of the heroes in The Impossibles, a classic 60's Hanna-Barbera show, starring a superhero team of the same name.
- HanumanMan is based on a Hindu deity Hanuman, who also looks like a monkey and can grow in size. He is from an Indian epic, Ramayana.
- Control Freak is also the name of a villain in Cartoon Network's Teen Titans.
- HanumanMan's appearance is similar to Nightcrawler from X-Men.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.