| This article is under the scope of PF-Project Songs and Tunes, a collective Project whose goal is to improve articles of Phineas and Ferb's songs, and revert vandalism on songs.
| This is the talk page for the page "Today is Gonna Be a Great Day".|
This space is used for discussing improvements to the article, not to talk about or make comments about the page's subject. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your messages with four tildes (
The most of the text in the lyrics is wrong, but since my english stinks I can't correct them. So if someone with skills enogh to hear what they say in the song could correct them it would be great! -Audun 18:53, 26 August 2008 (UTC)Audun
Thats wrong song, its "Today is Gonna Be a Great Day" not "Greatest Day"... -Audun 19:42, 26 August 2008 (UTC)Audun
HI there! I am currently on a mission to correct the lyrics of all songs (see here:User:Phineas Flynn and I am not so sure if it should be mountain of beans or beads in verse 3, listen closely and you will see what I mean.
- I'm hearing an N sound at the end of "mountain of beans", not the hard sound of a D from "mountain of beads". And I'm sure they're not saying "mountain of bees".
- Although, unless you're using dried beans, wouldn't metal or plastic beads provide a better surface for your skis? :) — RRabbit42 16:34, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- Exactly! Beads seems like the best candidate to me.
i found video on youtube and thought it would be great to put it on here tell me what u think: Today is gonna be a Great Day Theme
- Thanks for your suggestion. I agree, and I'll just wait for some other people's approval. "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today." - Phineas Flynn 09:53, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
um someone changed the vid with only half of the whole song maybe someone can mix both vids to make one big video
Yeah, that would maek sense. If we mixed the Theme Song with the new clip from Quantum Boogaloo it should make a better video than all these fan-made vids.
- found another one Today is gonna be a Great Day Theme II only reason i like it is because they mixed both the part in Quantum Boogaloo and the whole theme song
- --Rayien1 05:19, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
Taming Tiger Sharks
That line, i have an idea of how it could possibly have been represented. And with other Big Ideas being represented non-literally, i think the episode where they build the aquarium for Goldie and get all those marine animals could be representative of it. Thoughts? --Guest
- I'm not exactly sure, but I think we did have it up before. Where did it go? "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today." - Phineas Flynn 09:02, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
I undid the last edit because they aren't directly related.
I've successfully created a chord chart (in the original key) for this song. I'm willing to upload it, but I don't want to mess up the wikitext of the actual lyrics. Is this something we want on this wiki?
Dormous 23:47, September 26, 2010 (UTC)