| This is the talk page for the page "The O.W.C.A./Archive 1".|
This space is used for discussing improvements to the article, not to talk about or make comments about the page's subject. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your messages with four tildes (
What happen to Wanda's Division. I saw it yesterday and today was gone. Should I put it back or just live it alone. This came to me because it has been stated by Major Monogram that it is a division of the agency. -User:Perryfan001 3:35 P.M, March 7, 2009.
Pinky has only been referred to as Agent Pinky, not Agent P. Pinky could very easily be Agent D or something else. We don't know for sure if there's another way that Wanda's division names their agents. Please stop changing this part of the article. —Topher 10:12, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Just an FYI, the real name of the agency (Although not yet used in the show) is the O.W.C.A. (the Organization Without a Cool Acronym). thought you might find it fun and/or interesting. Jeff "Swampy" Marsh
- If this will make it into an episode, then I guess it can be put on the wiki, so Swampy, will it be shown in an episode?—Ardi 00:29, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Awesome! Shall we rename it then since Swampy himself has given us information? —Excelsior, The Flash - (Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me bay-bay!) 02:16, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think we should wait for it to be shown in an episode first, or we could rename it and put it in a reference that Swampy gave the name.—Ardi 02:19, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Topher, the crat, e-mailed him, and he responded. It's him. —Excelsior, The Flash - (Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me bay-bay!) 02:24, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- For more info see Topher's explanation on my talk page on why/how we came to the conclusion that he is Swampy.—Ardi 02:26, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Topher, can you post here the e-mail you sent him and the response for all of us to see? I just fixed it, I meant info not proof.—Ardi 02:40, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Who did Topher e-mail? Did he e-mail User:Swampym, or did he e-mail Jeff Marsh, who, in return, stated that he was this user. I just need proof tp believe this sort of thing. You have to understand. There are so many posers out there. I just want to know, for sure, that this user is our guy. Mattkenn3 Talk 02:59, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- User:Swampym is Jeff "Swampy" Marsh. Note that the second comment regarding Season 2 episodes not being complete on this page comes from an unregistered IP address. When you look at that IP's WHOIS information, you can tell it comes from a Disney computer in Burbank, CA, see http://samspade.org/whois/184.108.40.206. —Topher 02:56, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Just got a reply from Swampym, My mail is shown first then his
I'm one of the users at the Phineas and Ferb Wiki and I just wanted to ask you if you are the co-creator of Phineas and Ferb. If you are, can you add some more info to prove your claim?
Ard11230, call me Ardi
This e-mail was sent by Ard11230 to Swampym by the "Email user" function at Phineas and Ferb Wiki.
Now his reply
I am but it's OK if you don't believe me. Just glad you like the show!
Executive Producer, Phineas & Ferb
Hope this clears things up for other users.—Ardi 04:12, 18 April 2009 (UTC)