| This is the talk page for the page "Night of the Living Pharmacists".|
This space is used for discussing improvements to the article, not to talk about or make comments about the page's subject. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your messages with four tildes (
Phineas and Ferb meeting Dr Doofenshmirtz?
I feel this is gonna be a Halloween episode
- Wow, you two hit it right on the nose! Dan Povenmire recently revealed this is going to be the next Halloween episode and not only will it be a zombie episode, but George Romero himself (the director of Night of the Living Dead) will be appearing in it. - Jasonbres (talk) 18:03, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
- The zombie theme is why I think they put in Simon Peggy and Nick Frost from Shaun of the Dead. I was thinking it's to bad that they couldn't get Andrew Lincoln since he has some acting history with the characters.--I look better in a lab coat than a fedora (talk) 15:30, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
No proof it airs on Channel first
MSN TV just lists the first air date for the episode, not what channel it airs on. "DISN" has sometimes meant Disney XD before, you know. So we don't know if this one (along with the GF and WoY episodes) are playing on DC first or DXD first. ~ACO 17:15, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Well since they switched the date from a Sunday to a Saturday a week earlier, and Star Wars debuted on a Saturday on Disney Channel, it looks like this may wind up on Disney Channel first, then XD later. I'm waiting for some sort of confirmation via Twitter from Dan or Swampy. And thus, the world is balanced. 8:41 PM US EDT Sept 21 2014
- Disney XD has done episodes on Saturday before. It was Show Me the Shark though, in which I believe Randy and Wander had new episodes on the Saturday while the other shows were Friday or Sunday. But I doubt they're doing a weekend-long thing for Halloween when they normally do a month, so yeah. Basically, Disney XD has done weekend-long events too, not just Disney Channel. ~ACO 00:45, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
Punk girls' names
Other than, obviously, Vanessa and Lacie, it is never really revealed which punk girl is which? I'm fairly certain that Birgitte (the one voiced by that girl from Shake It Up I intentionally cannot remember the name of) is the girl that Lacie was talking to about all the indie artists in the beginning. But not sure about which one's Heather and which one's Dana. Does anyone know? I haven't heard the other two's voices anywhere outside of the show before. - Jasonbres (talk) 21:23, October 5, 2014 (UTC)
Was this episode just a movie Stacy was watching?
I was kinda wondering if this was one of the movies Stacy was watching because of her comments after the "The End" shows up on her screen. Also it's revealed that Danville is a walled city and in Toy to the World Doof's plan to take over the Tri-State Area involved building a wall around the city and charging a toll which would be tough to do if there was already a wall around the city?--I look better in a lab coat than a fedora (talk) 04:17, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Is there a source for this? And shouldn't it be included on the page, so visitors who are wondering the same thing can find it? TheModster (talk) 18:09, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I found it: https://twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/518611461795364864 TheModster (talk) 18:52, November 6, 2014 (UTC)