| This is the talk page for the page "Ginger Hirano".|
This space is used for discussing improvements to the article, not to talk about or make comments about the page's subject. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your messages with four tildes (
| This article is under the scope of PF-Project Fireside, a collective Project whose goal is to compile all known information about the Fireside Girls.
Could Ginger be Stacy's little sister? I think they loke alike... --Shego123 19:57, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- It is very much a possibility, but no proof or even anything besides their common looks that mildly hints at it so I don't think it is worth mentioning. felinoel ~ (Talk) 20:02, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Heres hoping, it would be nice having some sort of correlation between one of the Fireside girls and one of the characters who aren't thrown in there whenever they need an extra person. Plus, if by asking Swampy they consider it a good idea and then make them sisters that too would be cool. felinoel ~ (Talk) 20:19, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- So, after nudging him a few time he answered! See it here: http://phineasandferb.wikia.com/wiki/User:Shego123/Swampy#A_few_questions
I would say if she weren't sisters Swampy easily could say this...or not? But he wrote they can't confirm or deny it so we have to wait... --Shego123 19:28, 17 July 2009 (UTC) User:phineas7897well if they were sisters than ginger name will be heard on the show but that might now happen
This is possible proof of Ginger being Stacy's sister:
Greetings. Let me first off say that your show is awesome. Anyway, I have a few questions regarding my favorite characters, the Fireside Girls.
1. Is Isabella's troop 46231 or 46321?
2. Besides Isabella (And most recently Adyson), do any of the other Fireside Girls in Isabella's troop have last names?
Thanks for that.
1. 46231 I believe.
2. Hirano is the only other last name I think we have, but it hasn’t been in any episodes yet.
Ginger is the only Asian Fireside Girl... I believe Stacy and Ginger are sisters because Stacy's last name is Hirano.
I concur with the others on this one, I say we add it in.
Is there really any proof that Ginger is Asian other than her appearence...?
If there isn't any evidence I will remove it... just because she looks Asian doesn't mean she is...
Swampy said she is: "Ginger is the only ASIAN Fireside Girl" CandaceFan 00:16, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Baljeet & Ginger
I think they should make another episode that shows more of Ginger's crush on Baljeet. Maybe even one where she asks him out to a dance or something. It could be an episode where the fireside girls try to earn they're "I went out on a date with a cute boy patch." Each of the fireside girls asks the guys out to a dance. Isabella asks Phineas, Gretchen asks Ferb, Ginger asks Baljeet, Adyson asks Buford, Milly asks Django, Katie asks Irving, & Holly asks the ballpit kid.
- We don't make the episodes, we only watch them and add them. What I like about you is......GOOOOOAAAAAAL! 23:15, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. I just think it would make a great episode.
Who ever said Gretchen liked Ferb? And heck no does Adyson like Buford! And Irving and Django are smaller characters. Someone paired up the fireside girls by importance of character role
...etc. And then they realized that they didn't have enough guys, so they added a random boy for a Holly pairing.
It's pathetic. Ferb likes Vanessa and Buford...let's not start on that.
184.108.40.206 23:02, August 7, 2012 (UTC)PnFfan101
Last Name Question
Now that we know the relationship between stacy and ginger, should we add Hirano to Ginger's name? 09MurphyM 01:32, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Explain and cite this. PFMuffinStrike455 Talk 19:30, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I know I'm late to this but the person is saying we should, as he already SAID, put Hirano as Ginger's surname since we know she's related to Stacy.
- Okay, who's the 'genius' who decided to not only post unofficial info on the page but to use that as the title? We don't know for sure people, so let's just leave it as Ginger. Ya got that?