"Take Two with Phineas and Ferb" is a series of interstitial that started on Disney Channel US from December 3, 2010 which features Phineas and Ferb interviewing well-known figures including Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg, Tony Hawk, and Randy Jackson. The concept was first reported by the New York Times in a June 2010 article about Disney's plans regarding making Phineas and Ferb into a franchise.
From the official press release:
Here's Phineas...and Ferb!
Popular animated stepbrothers to host talk show, "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb,"Premiering Friday, December 3 on Disney Channel
– "A List" Celebrity Guests from Film, TV, Sports and Music are Booked –
In the footsteps of the talk show greats, genial stepbrothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher will host their own animated/live action talk show, originating from a Danville set complete with a fake skyline, comfy guest chairs and the boys' longtime friend, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, as the stage manager. The mash-up show has already booked real life "A list" of celebrity guests, a list that will rival morning, afternoon and late night talk show rosters. Movie star Jack Black ("Gulliver's Travels") is the inaugural guest on the wonderfully playful "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb," premiering Friday, December 3 (between 9:00-9:15 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. It will also air on Disney XD.
The two-minute interview segments will encourage guests to mix it up, do the unexpected, disclose their fondest hopes and deepest thoughts and debate the implications of myriad subjects from super powers to juggling. Some segments will include musical performances, such as Taylor Swift. Advanced technology is a vital component of the "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb" production, allowing others, including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, the opportunity to interact with the guests and hosts. This has happened four so far was when Seth Rogen and Neil Patrick Harris were interviewed and Doofenshmirtz hacked into the monitor, the other two was for Buford asking Emma Roberts about a belching and Cedric for something.
In addition to Black, the booked guests on "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb" are: actor/comedian Andy Samberg ("Saturday Night Live"), actor Seth Rogen ("Green Hornet"), legendary skateboarder Tony Hawk, Grammy-winning recording artist Taylor Swift, the dean of talk shows, Regis Philbin ("Live with Regis and Kelly"), star of stage and screen Neil Patrick Harris, actress Emma Roberts ("Scream 4"), Grammy-winning producer Randy Jackson ("American Idol"), talented comedian Cedric the Entertainer, David Beckham, Larry King, Howie Mandel, Jason Segel and Shawn White, Miss Piggy, Ty Pennington, Tom Bergeron, Guy Fieri, and Ben Stiller.
Unlike the animated series, which was done in traditional animation, this series was animated with Adobe Flash. This may explain why Candace appears different in the theme song than in the original theme.
- Movie star/actor Jack Black ("Gulliver's Travels", "Kung Fu Panda 2" and "Kids' Choice Awards 2011")
- Actor/comedian Andy Samberg ("Saturday Night Live")
- Movie star/actor Seth Rogen ("Green Hornet")
- Legendary skateboarder Tony Hawk
- Grammy-winning recording artist Taylor Swift
- Media Personality/actor/singer Regis Philbin ("Live with Regis and Kelly", "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire", Million Dollar Password")
- Actor/comedian Neil Patrick Harris ("How I Met Your Mother", "The Smurfs", "Batman: The Brave and the Bold, The Muppets")
- Bassist/singer Randy Jackson ("American Idol")
- Movie star/actress Emma Roberts ("Unfabulous, "Nancy Drew", "Scream 4")
- Actor/comedian Cedric the Entertainer ("Barbershop", "The Original Kings of Comedy")
- English footballer player David Beckham ("Los Angeles Galaxy", "Goal!")
- Stand-up comedian/television host/actor Howie Mandel ("Deal or No Deal", "St. Elsewhere", "America's Got Talent")
- Muppet character Miss Piggy (voiced and puppeteered by Eric Jacobson) ("The Muppets")
- Television host Tom Bergeron ("Dancing with the Stars", "America's Funniest Home Videos")
- Television host Ty Pennington ("Extreme Makeover: Home Edition", "Ty's Great British Adventure")
- Professional snowboarder and skateboarder Shaun White
- Television and radio host Larry King ("Larry King Live")
- Television and film actor, screenwriter, composer, puppeteer and musician Jason Segel ("The Muppets")
- Comedian actor Ben Stiller ("The Trip")
- American restaurateurs and game host Guy Fieri ("Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives", "Minute to Win It")
- Mexican football goalkeeper Oscar "Conejo" Perez
- Argentine actor Mariano Martinez ("Son Amores", "Alma Pirata")
- Brazilian singer Di Ferrero
- Argentine singer and song-writer Axel ("La Voz Argentina")
- Mexican-American duo Ha*Ash
- Argentine actor Diego Ramos
- Uruguayan footballer Diego Forlán Corazzo
- Argentine footballer Javier Alejandro Mascherano
- Colombian former footballer Carlos Valderrama
- Colombian footballer Radamel Falcao Garcia Zárate
- Argentine music group Rock Bones
- Brazilian singer Di Ferrero
- Brazilian footballer Dante Bonfim Costa Santos
- Brazilian footballer Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
- Brazilian music group College 11
- Australian television presenter and comedian Charlie Pickering
- Australian actress and musician Delta Goodrem
- Australian actress and musician Jessica Mauboy
- Malaysian-Born Australian artist, actress, and celebrity chef Chef Poh
- Korean singer and Super Junior member Shindong (full 10 minute interview)
- B1A4 member Baro. (full 10 minute interview)
- Korean singer Luna. (full 10 minute interview)
- Israeli actor, comedian and TV host Eyal Kitzis
- Indian TV personality Cyrus Broacha
- German singer Alec Völkel
- On August 12, 2012, during the "Platypus' Day" on Brazil, an exclusive Brazilian version of Take Two with Phineas and Ferb has premiered, guest starring the vocalist Di Ferrero of the Brazilian band NX Zero.
- Although in the United States the show ended, Disney Channel Latin America make exclusive episodes with Hispanic stars like Oscar "Conejo" Perez and Ha*Ash.
- Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond has announced that he will appear in a May 16 episode.
- This series is similar to Space Ghost Coast to Coast where an animated talk show host would interact with his live-action guests.
- Unlike the original show, the series is flash animated.
|United States||Disney Channel||December 3, 2010||Take Two with Phineas and Ferb|
|Canada||Family Channel||December 29, 2010|
|Disney Channel (Australia)||February 2011|
|Southeast Asia||Disney Channel (Southeast Asia)||February 10, 2011|
|Brazil||Disney Channel (Brazil)||Take dois com Phineas e Ferb|
|Latin America||Disney Channel (Latin America)||Toma dos con Phineas y Ferb|
|Russia||Disney Channel (Russia)||May 1, 2011||Tок-шоу Финеса и Ферба|
|Israel||Disney Channel (Israel)||May 2011||פיניאס ופרב מארחים|
|Taiwan||Disney Channel (Taiwan)||July 1, 2011||飛哥與小佛會客室|
|Germany||Disney XD (Germany)||July 13, 2011||Zu Gast bei Phineas und Ferb|
|United Kingdom||Disney Channel (UK & Ireland)||September 17, 2011||Take Two with Phineas and Ferb|
|India||Disney Channel (India)||December 25, 2011|
|Poland||Disney Channel (Poland)||Late 2011||Gwiazdozbiór Fineasza i Ferba|
|Disney Channel (Netherlands & Flanders)||Unknown||Take Twee met Phineas en Ferb|
|Japan||Disney Channel (Japan)||フィニアスとファーブのトークしまショ|
|Portugal||Disney Channel (Portugal)||Take Dois com Phineas e Ferb|
|Romania||Disney Channel (Romania)||Ia două cu Phineas şi Ferb|
|France||Disney Channel (France)||Pause avec Phinéas et Ferb|
- ↑ Schneider, Michael. "Disney XD orders 'Tron: Legacy' toon. Variety, November 4, 2010.
- ↑ Barnes, Brooks. Disney Seeks to Take Its 'Phineas and Ferb Cartoon Hit to the Next Level. The New York Times, June 21, 2010.
- ↑ Phineas and Ferb Take Two (Minutes) for a New, Real Talk Show!
- ↑ Disney Channel's Take Two with Phineas and Ferb Premieres Dec 3 TVbytheNumbers.com, November 5, 2010
- ↑ 130614 迪士尼Phineas & Ferb Funny Show B1A4 Baro[中字[B1A4-BANAHOUSE香蕉屋] ]
- ↑ [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBBl_DUH30 130628 Phineas and Ferb Show - Luna]
- ↑ Richard Hammond on P&F Take2
- ↑ Di Ferrero - Take Dois com Phineas e Ferb YouTube.com, August 13, 2012
- ↑ Twitter, Richard Hammond