Seattle is located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. Seattle is a major seaport city and the largest city in the State of Washington. The encompassing Seattle - Tacoma - Bellevue metropolitan statistical area is the 15th largest in the United States, and the largest in the northwestern United States. The major economic, cultural and educational center in the region, Seattle is the county seat of King County. As of the 2010 census, the city had a municipal population of 608,660. The metropolitan area is over 3.5 million.
- In the episode, "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!," Phineas says they have 40 hours of daylight. They depart Danville, westbound, early Saturday morning shortly after 5:00 AM. This would place their observed sundown after 9:00 PM the next evening, Sunday. This suggests that Danville lies far north and west in its time zone, like Seattle, Washington, which will have 39 hours and 59 minutes elapsed between sunrise June 20th, 2015, and sunset June 21st, 2015.
- Seattle has been mentioned/seen more than any other real North American city in the show to date, with over five mentions/views.
- According to Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Seattle has an evil genius convention.
- Peter the Panda is from Seattle.
- During the song "Hail Doofania!" when the camera circles Dr. Doofenshmirtz, a building very similar in shape to the Space Needle briefly can be seen, a possible nod to the city.
- The O.W.C.A. has a bureau in Seattle, in which Perry had a mission at once. ("Sidetracked")
- "It's About Time!" (Mentioned only)
- "The Chronicles of Meap"
- "Meapless in Seattle"
- "Lost in Danville"