The Rubber Band Factory is where Uncle Sabu and his company work. It is in the Himalayan Mountains.
- They make rubber bands, rubber balls, made with super-special density.
- And ones that bounce with intensity.
- It has a room where they test the stretching.
- It has a room where they test the bounce.
- There is a place where they add hydrocarbons, the names of which Sabu cannot pronounce.
- It has a room where they test compression.
- It has a room where they test recoil.
- It has a break room for the dancers.
- And a little fridge so the curry won’t spoil.
- They don't make knick-knacks or ceiling fans.
- Everything you just read rhymes, and they have a song and dance.