This page is for nominating users to become administrators of the site.
- If, after no less than seven days from the nomination, the voting is unanimous and the nominee has accepted, then a bureaucrat will grant the user administrator privileges. If no consensus has been reached within fourteen days, the nomination is rejected.
- If rejected, the user must wait 30 days before becoming eligible to be nominated again. There is no limit to the number of times a member may be nominated.
In order to vote on nominations for administratorship, you must be a registered user with more than 5 un-reverted edits. There are three sections for each nomination: Support, Oppose, and Comments.
- Use a
#sign instead of a
*to mark the votes so it is easy to see the number of votes.
- The nominee should not vote for themselves, but instead mark the initial section of the nomination as Accepted along with their signature. The nominee may make additional comments in the Comments section.
- You may provide a rationale (reason) when supporting a nomination.
- You must provide a rationale when objecting to a nomination. Any objection that clearly has no connection to this project or one that does not list a rationale can be considered invalid.
- If you wish to discuss the nomination without voting, use the comments section.
- If you wish to remove your vote, please strikethrough it by surrounding it with
<s></s>. This is so we can accurately track the voting, especially once it's archived.
The person making the nomination should replace this line with the nominee's name and a brief summary of why they are being nominated, then go to that person's Message Wall to let them know they have been nominated.
The nominee should replace this line, stating that they accept or decline the nomination.
- If you support this nomination, add your reason here and sign your vote.
- If you oppose this nomination, add your reason here and sign your vote.
- Any comments about the nomination can be entered here, but will not be counted as a vote for or against.
The result of the nomination and any voting will be added here.
- Previous closed nominations may be viewed in the archive.