|“||It's me against the universe!||”|
— Candace Flynn
Phineas and Ferb set out to the planet Feebla-Oot in the Vroblok Cluster to rescue Candace. However, Candace becomes tempted to stay when she becomes respected by its people.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Transcript
- 3 Songs
- 4 End Credits
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Running Gags
- 7 Memorable Quotes
- 8 Background Information
- 9 Production Information
- 10 Errors
- 11 Continuity
- 12 Allusions
- 13 Trivia
- 14 Reception
- 15 Cast
- 16 References
- 17 External links
The film begins with Candace riding her bicycle and singing happily about how it is Such a Beautiful Day, but, at the same time, broods over how her younger brothers could just as well be building something big and bustable. Sure enough, when she gets home, she notices Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, and the Fireside Girls, being juggled by a giant clown robot. She begins calling Linda, to tell her to come home.
Meanwhile, Perry is busy at Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated fighting Doofenshmirtz, whose scheme today is to turn Roger's Mayor's mansion into lint, and then suck the lint up with his Power Vacuum-inator. As usual, Agent P thwarts him easily by using an actual vacuum cleaner.
Just before Mom arrives home, Doof's inator transforms the robot clown into lint, confusing Candace, but delighting her with the fact that it is still in the backyard. Right on cue, Mom arrives, and Candace tries to tell her to turn around, unaware that the Power-Vacuum-inator is sucking up the lint, but Linda refuses and rants about the same thing she does every day and has grown exhausted by it. As soon as Mom turns around, it has completely disappeared, as always.
Candace runs into the backyard as she tells Phineas and Ferb that every time she tries to bust them, their invention disappears, and that she has been having a lousy summer while her brothers have the best summer ever. Phineas begins to feel sorry for her, and he and Ferb go into the house to make something special for her.
On the front stoop, Candace is still feeling depressed. Vanessa, passes by her on her scooter. Candace relays her problem to Vanessa and briefly rage-sings her assumption that The Universe is Against Me. Vanessa then plays psychologist and tries to get Candace to realize that the real reason she constantly attempts to bust her brothers is because she is constantly ignored and never feels special. But before she gets a full epiphany, Candace notices something big and bustable in the front yard. She automatically assumes that her brothers made it and so it is harmless. Soon, however, the giant capsule takes Candace and Vanessa away to parts unknown, just as Phineas and Ferb come out with their present for Candace.
When Perry notices Candace screaming, he is immediately called to his O.W.C.A. lair, where his superior, Major Francis Monogram, informs him that Candace was taken by aliens from outer space. He instructs him to save Candace, but this has an unfortunate hiccup, since Candace cannot find out Perry is actually a secret agent.
In their bedroom, Phineas and Ferb look at the photo Ferb took of Candace being taken on his computer. Through research, they discover the ship that took her away originates from a far-off planet called Feebla-Oot, in the hard-to-pronounce (for Phineas) Vroblok Cluster. As usual, Phineas declares that he knows what he and Ferb are going to do today.
Out in space, Candace figures out that the ship is not one of her brothers' and that it is being led to a giant mothership.
Back on Earth, Phineas and Ferb go over to Baljeet's house. Baljeet is just about to binge his favorite canceled TV show, Space Adventure (which, as the theme song explains, is "an adventure in space"), but Phineas tells him what happened to Candace. Since they previously helped Baljeet build a portal to Mars, Baljeet suggests they build another one. Since it is further away from Earth, they will have to build a bigger portal. Baljeet assumes it will take a montage to build the portal.
Instead, it only takes a flip wipe. After building the portal, Baljeet does a presentation with visual aids about the possible dangers they might encounter, which Buford and Isabella find unsettling. Phineas is reluctant to ask his friends to help them because of those dangers. However, the gang is eager to save Candace together, so they all step through the portal.
Unfortunately, once they step out of another portal, they find themselves still in Danville. More specifically, they have teleported themselves to Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc.. Doof explains to them that he built his own portal so that he could rescue Vanessa from Feebla-Oot. Baljeet discovers that there was an ion barrier surrounding Feebla-Oot, which would make teleporting to the planet astronomically (or "astrologically", in Doof's case, since he is a Virgo) impossible. Phineas suggests they start building a spaceship, and fortunately, Doof just happens to have a Galactic-Travel-inator (which just so happens to resemble and function the same way as a spaceship).
Meanwhile, Agent P goes through the portal and is shocked to discover his owners and their friends working with Doof to also rescue Candace. He informs Monogram of the complication, since Perry cannot reveal either secret identity to his owners or Doof, and Monogram simply wishes him luck.
Phineas, Doof and the gang pack their supplies, including Doof's Chicken-Replace-inator, and a canoe for Buford. As soon as the gang gets on the ship, Perry secretly follows them. The ship launches successfully, unfortunately burning Doof's building in the process.
Back in space, Candace and Vanessa enter the mothership and realize they were the only specimens that were abducted from Earth. Candace discovers a map and finds where the escape pods are. Candace and Vanessa climb a ladder down to the escape pod room. Unfortunately, some alien guards pursue them, so Vanessa jumps into an escape pod. Candace is just about to get into one, but due to the ship's faulty artificial intelligence, all the escape pods are launched, leaving Candace behind to get captured, affirming her stance that the universe is against her.
Meanwhile, Doof's ship suddenly finds itself in the path of an uncharted asteroid field, causing some damage to the ship. Agent P suits up and decides to take action by becoming an Unsung Hero and secretly evading the ship away from oncoming asteroids.
Meanwhile, Vanessa's escape pod lands on a planet that is not Earth and sees that Candace did not escape with her. When she sees the mothership heading toward a weird alien fortress-y thing, she sees that she is on Feebla-Oot.
At the fortress, the guards lead Candace toward a pair of giant doors. A big showstopping number entails where some alien dancers invite Candace to Meet Our Leader, but the song goes on for too long before the doors finally open. Candace is led to the leader of the planet, who introduces herself as Super Super Big Doctor. When Candace introduces herself, the aliens become afraid because "CANDACE!" also happens to be "The Sound Someone Makes When They Explode From The Waist Up". Super Super Big Doctor informs Candace that You are the Chosen One, which makes Candace feel special. Super Super Big Doctor tells her she was captured because she contains an element known as Remarkalonium. Super Super Big Doctor finds a kindred spirit in Candace because they both have annoying little brothers. Candace smiles at the prospect of being "the Chosen One".
Doof's ship starts to approach the ion barrier surrounding the planet, but Doof informs Baljeet that the ship does not have an ion shield so it could get through it. Baljeet is at first worried, but he then gets inspired by an episode of Space Adventure in which a ship spins really fast. The others, as well as Baljeet, are doubtful of the science behind this, but Baljeet still grabs control of the ship, spinning it in all directions. But once they get through the barrier, the ship does not stop spinning, and the ship crashes directly onto Feebla-Oot.
The gang finds themselves in the company of an elephant-like creature, but it gets catapulted into orbit. Sadly, the damage is too severe to fix the ship, stranding the gang on the planet. While searching the planet, they notice the alien fortress-y thing, which somehow emanates an ominous tone whenever they look at it. They walk toward the fortress, with Buford carrying his canoe and Agent P right behind.
Back at the fortress, Candace gets special spa treatment and discovers that the alien race explodes from the waist up (complete with "CANDACE!" sound) whenever they get excited about something, as evidenced by Stapler-Fist's reaction to Candace praising his foot massage. After that unpleasantness, Candace and Super Super Big Doctor have a Girls Day Out together.
Back in the forest, Doofenshmirtz begins questioning Isabella's leadership skills because he is older than her. Isabella argues that she is a better leader because of all of her Fireside Girl accomplishment patches she has earned. The argument breaks into a musical number about Adulting (which, for the record, is not a verb). Still, Doof insists he should be the leader, but this leads to Doof falling off cliffs and the gang walking in circles. Just then, they see a flying dragon-like creature flying over them. Doof takes care of it by shooting it with his Chicken-Replace-inator, and it switches places with the nearest chicken, which happens to be back in Danville where the henpecked farmer is berated by his wife for yet another half-baked business. Somehow, Doof's inept leadership skills lead them straight to the fortress.
Back inside, Candace and Super Super Big Doctor appear on the planet's local daytime talk show Wakey Wakey Feebla-Oot with Throat-Lobster and Booooooooooooooot. During this appearance, something seems rather off about the audience as they seem to respond to each and every one of Super Super Big Doctor's commands. Super Super Big Doctor admits to Candace that she sees a sister in her, and just as they are about to sing a power ballad, Phineas and the gang approach Candace. Candace tells Phineas that she does not want to leave because of her "Chosen One" status. Candace refuses the gift that Phineas made for her earlier and admits how she feels about her conflict with the universe. Super Super Big Doctor suggests to Candace that her guards should take the gang away.
As Braxington-ton, Super Super Big Doctor's second-in-command, leads Phineas and the gang to their accommodations, Phineas begins to ponder how unhappy Candace was. Braxington-ton shows them what appears to be a luxurious hotel suite, but when he pushes a button, the gang falls into a truck. They discover they are not alone, as they are in the presence of several green pantophobic aliens. One of them, Borthos, reveals they are being sent to prison. Outside the truck, Agent P hitches a ride.
In the dining room, Candace admits to Super Super Big Doctor that she feels bad about how she treated her brothers, but Super Super Big Doctor assures her she did the right thing. Just as Super Super Big Doctor leaves, Candace notices a huge funnel over her chair. Candace tries asking an alien standing guard, but he does not answer, so Candace follows where the funnel leads.
Back on the truck, Phineas and the gang try to escape, but their efforts turn out fruitless. Phineas tries to talk to the alien prisoners, but Borthos just lists out all the things that his species, which just so happens to be called "cowards", is afraid of. During this conversation, Phineas and Ferb decide to escape by rewiring the truck. Outside of the truck, Perry gets a call from Monogram telling him not to interfere or fight with the aliens, advice that Perry completely ignores by fighting the drivers and guards, and takes control of the wheel. This helps the prisoners escape.
Borthos leads the gang to the cowards' sanctuary city of Cowardalia, after a couple of false starts. They are introduced to their leader, Garnoz, an elderly coward. Through a flashback, it is discovered that Super Super Big Doctor is actually a ruthless dictator who took control of Feebla-Oot and enslaved the people on it with her giant plant that emits mind-controlling spores. When the spores disappeared, a select few of the cowards fled, while others remained under her control. It is also discovered that Candace is the key to help the plant regain its power. Phineas asks the cowards to help them save Candace in a rousing speech, but he gets no response from them.
Candace discovers the plant, which Super Super Big Doctor introduces as "Mama", who is not her actual mother, but named after her. Candace also discovers Super Super Big Doctor's evilness when she sees that she wants to use her Remarkalonium to bring the plant back to life and re-enslave the cowards. In addition, Super Super Big Doctor reveals that she actually imprisoned her younger brothers in the dungeon. This upsets Candace because she would never do anything that rash to her own brothers, which also upsets Super Super Big Doctor, who believed she found a kindred spirit in Candace. In retaliation, she chains Candace to the treadmill, revealing that Remarkalonium is actually carbon dioxide. Candace confidently, but then sadly, affirms that she is not special because everyone on Earth inhales oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide. This also sets in motion Super Super Big Doctor's plans to invade Earth. She puts Toilet Flower, an inept flunky, in charge of Candace.
When Super Super Big Doctor walks up to the balcony, she suddenly hears music. The music turns out to be from Phineas, the gang, and the cowards. Through song, they tell them they will hide their forces on the right. Soon, they go to the right, but it turns out to be a diversion and sneak attack. Super Super Big Doctor enacts a diversion of her own, by fleeing to the mothership, with Candace in tow. Super Super Big Doctor attempts to hold off the coward army with a cardboard spider, which is one of the things the cowards are afraid of. Meanwhile, Doof finds out through social media that Vanessa is still on Feebla-Oot, so he stays behind to save her while the others get on the ship. Phineas and the gang destroy the cardboard spider and get on the ship.
Meanwhile, Doof searches for Vanessa using the selfie Vanessa took. Once again using his inept leadership skills, he falls off a cliff, but Perry saves him. However, the branch they cling to breaks, and they are, in turn, saved by Vanessa, who tamed a giant alien dragon-creature she named Vlorkel.
On the mothership, Phineas and the gang discover the ship is heading towards Earth. Just then, the ship heads into warp two, which is twice the speed of light. In the process, the ship goes so meta-fictionally fast that the animation of the movie begins to deteriorate, reverting to clean-up, to rough pencil test, to animatic, to storyboard, and, finally, all the way back to Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh pitching this very scene!
Back on Feebla-Oot, Doof, Perry, Vanessa, and Vlorkel are stranded without a means to get off the planet. Doof gets the idea to use the Chicken-Replace-inator to switch places with a chicken on Earth. Unfortunately, the nearest chicken is still on Feebla-Oot, so every time they switch with it, they remain on the planet.
Back on the ship, Baljeet once again turns to Space Adventure for an idea to stop the ship. Unfortunately, this backfires, and the gang ends up hurtling out of the ship towards Earth. During the fall, Buford suggests they get into his canoe. Phineas then gets an idea from another Space Adventure episode to use the falling debris to create a device shaped like a tugboat. But one trigger from Ferb, and the tugboat turns into airplane wings as they glide back toward the Flynn-Fletcher house.
At Danville Stadium, Mayor Roger unveils a crystal statue of the Tri-State Area's founder, John P. Trystate, but it is gradually destroyed by the mothership. Super Super Big Doctor and her minions arrive on the field, but they are stopped by Phineas and the gang, who try to stop her with steel mechas, but they are immediately destroyed by Shoe Monkey's thermal cannon. The crowd in the stadium attempt to disperse from the chaos Stacy, finds shelter in Jeremy's food truck. Phineas and Ferb head toward the ship to find Candace, while Buford, Baljeet, and Isabella stay behind to fend off the guards with Buford's canoe.
Back on the ship, a now drained Candace sees her brothers have escaped and distracts Toilet Flower so she can escape her treadmill prison. When Phineas and Ferb reunite with Candace, she runs away crying. Candace reveals to her brothers that she feels sorry about how she treated her brothers and how she constantly attempted to bust them and tried to ruin their summer. Phineas and Ferb finally give Candace her gift. She opens it, which appears to be a coffee mug. She pushes a button on it, and it projects many of the heartwarming things Phineas, Ferb, and Candace did together that summer, and they assure Candace that she is special no matter what. After this touching moment, they take action.
Back outside, Buford's canoe is destroyed by Shoe Monkey's thermal cannon. When he is about to obliterate Buford, Baljeet, and Isabella, Candace steps off the ship wielding a T-shirt cannon. She shoots it at Shoe Monkey, who gets so excited that he explodes from the waist up. Candace continues her alien carnage giving T-shirts to all the aliens, causing them to explode from the waist up. Just as Candace aims at Super Super Big Doctor, she runs out of ammo, causing Mama to finally grow and emit mind-controlling spores. Phineas and the gang put on gas masks to protect themselves.
Meanwhile, in the food truck, Jeremy gives Stacy a gas mask to put on, while Stacy discovers Jeremy's secret passion for cosplay and live-action roleplay, which she teases him about.
Back in the stadium, Super Super Big Doctor has practically all of Earth under her control and gets them to capture the gang. While Candace escapes, Super Super Big Doctor holds the others hostage. She expresses her disappointment in Candace, but Candace uses the same psychological tactics Vanessa gave her earlier on Super Super Big Doctor. But just as Super Super Big Doctor has her epiphany, she gets eaten alive by Mama, which grows to enormous size, becomes sentient, and rampages all over Danville. They are soon rescued by Doof, Vanessa, and Vlorkel (the former three who are also wearing gas masks).
During the chase, Vanessa reveals they returned to Earth using a setting on the Chicken-Replace-inator that changes it from switching with the nearest chicken to the furthest chicken. The gang is soon trapped in the WJOP radio antenna with no means of escape and the antenna toppling. Perry, who is also wearing a gas mask, saves the day with his grappling hooks. Candace gets an idea to use the Chicken-Replace-inator on Mama to switch her with the nearest chicken. But once again, the nearest chicken is still in Danville. Doof tells her to set it to the furthest chicken. Candace shoots the inator at Mama after changing the settings, and she is replaced by the chicken on Feebla-Oot. Her disappearance is confirmed by the spores also disappearing.
On Feebla-Oot, Mama appears and then shrivels and shrinks, spitting out Super Super Big Doctor. Mama is destroyed by the elephant creature from earlier, which somehow escaped orbit, and Super Super Big Doctor is arrested by the cowards.
On Earth, the gang is celebrating their victory, when Mom's distinct three-horn honk is heard. Stacy encourages Candace to finally bust her brothers once and for all since there is no way any of this carnage can disappear before she gets there. Candace triumphantly runs to Mom's car, but instead, she tells Mom that Phineas and Ferb want pizza from the pizzeria on the other side of town, thereby helping her avoid the destruction.
The film ends with the entire cast singing a celebratory victory song saying that when it comes down to Us Against the Universe, they win!
Suddenly, Perry wanders over and gets a call from Major Monogram, whom he quickly blocks, surprising everyone.
In a mid-credits scene, Lawrence discovers that the portal is still in the backyard and ends up in Doof's lab which was still on fire from the rocket's fire. He returns and accidentally destroys the portal with Linda, once again missing it and wondering what he has been doing, to which Lawrence replies "I have no idea".
Read the transcript of Candace Against the Universe.
- "Such a Beautiful Day"
- "The Universe is Against Me"
- "Space Adventure"
- "Chop Away at My Heart"
- "Unsung Hero"
- "Meet Our Leader"
- "You are the Chosen One"
- "Spa Day" (instrumental)
- "Girls Day Out"
- "This Is Our Battle Song"
- "Us Against the Universe"
- "We're Back" (played during end credits)
- "Step into the Great Unknown" (cut song)
The entire movie is retold in Silhouettes, followed by an extra scene in which Lawrence notices the portal still in the backyard. He goes through it, and ends up at Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc., which is still on fire. When he goes back through, the newspaper he was reading burned and he throws it away, causes the portal to catch fire and disappear. Linda comes in with pizza, and Lawrence is baffled by this turn of events. To this, she asks him what happened to him, to which replies "I have no idea". When the credits roll, "The Universe is Against Me" and "We're Back" are played.
|View the image gallery for Candace Against the Universe.|
The "Too Young" Line
Ferb's Line/I know what we're gonna do today
Phineas: You're right, Ferb. It doesn't look like she did this on purpose. What's that little rectangle down there?
(Ferb pans left from the window where Candace is screaming from and sees a plate in an alien language.)
He is seen screaming with the rest of the gang when they first meet Norm.
Doofenshmirtz: I was trying to get to the planet Feebla-Oot in the Vro... the V... the Vro...
Ferb: The Vroblok Cluster.
Doofenshmirtz: Come on, back me up, Ferb.
Ferb: It's not a verb.
Doofenshmirtz: So we all agree that we've passed this spot somewhere between once and not more than eleven times, right?
Phineas and the gang (including Ferb): Yes.
Phineas: Okay, Isabella, while I love ominous patch-related threats more than anyone...
Phineas and the gang (including Ferb): (gasp) The chosen one!
Ferb: We should never speak of this again.
Everyone else: Agreed.
Baljeet: ...and the lovely Lieutenant Zarna, a half-human, half-Andusian who was secretly in love—
Everyone else (including Ferb): Baljeet!
Phineas: (to Candace) It's all the things that make you the coolest person we've ever met. You kick butt, you rock out, and you can always make us laugh, the kind of laughter where stuff squirts out of your nose. Summer would be no fun without you. We just wish we could see yourself the way we see you. You may not be "the Chosen One."
Ferb: But we choose you as a sister every time.
Ferb: (referring to "What happens when aliens explode") Why does that sound like her name?
Phineas: I dunno.
Candace: I'm not your sister! And I am special! My brothers showed me that!
Phineas and Ferb: Awwww.
Candace: You tamed a space dragon?
Vanessa: Her name's Vlorkel.
Candace: (Line in song) ♪♪ Today it doesn't even matter what those silly old boys are doin' ♪♪
Perry's entrance to his lair
Perry goes through a secret door in the tree. However on arrival all the acorns falls into his lair.
Hey, where's Perry?/Oh, there you are, Perry
Buford: Hey, where's my canoe?
(The canoe falls through hitting Doof.)
Phineas: Oh, there you are, Perry!
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated! (note: this version is in the key of D to match with the background music; the normal jingle is in the key of C)
Said by the same woman from Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension during one scene.
- Main article: Memorable Quotes
- It is revealed that Doof is a Virgo.
- With over 17 lines (9 of which being standalone lines), this is the most dialogue Ferb has ever spoken, beating the record of both Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You! (9 lines total, 7 of which being standalone lines) and Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars (12 lines, 10 of which being standalone lines).
- "Klick" is short for "kilometer". Thereby, 3 km is equal to 1.86 miles.
- Jeremy is secretly in to live action role playing (or LARPing for short), much to Stacy's amusement.
- The film is produced by Disney Television Animation with Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh serving as executive producers.
- Film description from Variety:
- All of the original cast return to reprise their roles, with the exception of Thomas Sangster as Ferb due to his scheduling conflicts. Instead, David Errigo Jr. reprises his role from the Milo Murphy's Law special, "The Phineas and Ferb Effect", making this the second time he voices him.
- The animation was handled by three different studios (Snipple Animation in the Philippines, Synergy Animation in China, and Yearim Animation in South Korea), which explains some of the inconsistent looks of the animation.
- The pictures that show up behind Candace when she describes everything her brothers have built in "Such A Beautiful Day" were drawn by Ashley Michelle Simpson, who previously designed the grown-up characters in "Act Your Age".
- Jim Bernstein, one of the writers for the movie, revealed that the film is a different production from the shelved theatrical Phineas and Ferb film.
- The live horns for the film were recorded on November 6, 2019, making this the second Phineas project to involve live musicians after Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars.
- Povenmire tweeted about the movie being finished off at home due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic's official website initially listed this movie as one of his upcoming guest star roles, but during a live stream interview, Povenmire stated that Yankovic's role, which was revealed to be his reprisal of Milo Murphy, was cut for timing and pacing reasons. However, Povenmire later revealed that Yankovic will indeed be making an appearance in the movie.
- Buford brings a canoe into space and there is a bit about him not fitting the canoe into the spaceship. The executive producers watched the film and decided they wanted Buford to be carrying the canoe the entire movie, so the director agreed to redo all the scenes with Buford so he is carrying the canoe the entire time. The EP's teased that there is a pay-off scene in the end.
- Stacy's singing voice is provided by Kelly Hu, marking this is the only time where Stacy's singing voice is voiced by her normal voice actor. Previously, Laura Dickinson voiced Stacy's singing vocals (Little Brothers, You're Going Down).
- Bob Bowen came up with a solution to a creative solution to a problem the executive producers had. His solution is one of the most impressive things story-telling wise that the EP’s had ever seen. They fought against it initially as their knee-jerk reaction was “no!” but went home and drew it, made it as an animatic, and showed it to the EP's. The moment was so funny they decided to keep it. Joshua Pruett later confirmed on Twitter the idea was the T-shirt cannon.
- As they did with Across the Second Dimension, Povenmire and Marsh co-wrote a song for the film's end credits sequence, albeit this time it was done over FaceTime.
- On August 27, 2020, the film was released a day early exclusively for D23 Gold Members.
- In the end credits, in honor of a tradition started by Toy Story, production babies, babies that were born when the film was being made, are listed.
- As revealed during the soundtrack listening party, the temporary music used during the T-shirt cannon sequence was "Cherry Bomb" by the Runaways.
- In "Such a Beautiful Day":
- Candace mentions the pyramid-related sports from "Thanks But No Thanks", but she never witnessed that Big Idea. Also, Milly is not present in the picture.
- Milly was not seen during the pyramid cycling in "Thanks But No Thanks".
- In the recollection of "Rollercoaster" all the other boys are missing and Phineas, Ferb and Isabella are not using safety bars.
- In the recollection of "Tree to Get Ready" Candace is looking up at her tree house robot, but in that episode, she enters the tree house when it is normal, and Stacy presses the "THF" button to make it transform. Also, she didn't try to bust her brother in that episode.
- One of the memories was from "Buford Confidential", but during that episode, Candace was at home the entire time and never saw it.
- In the memory of "De Plane! De Plane!", the "Paper Pelican Plane" was also mentioned by Candace, but she never actually witnessed it.
- In the memory from "Traffic Cam Caper" Candace incorrectly mentions that Phineas and Ferb built an escalator to the moon when it was actually an elevator. Although, it was one of the three plans they had in "Ready for the Bettys" before they chose to be secret agents.
- When Candace sings "But I don't even think I'm gonna go ballistic", her nose turns black twice when it is usually the same color as her outline.
- Candace mentions the pyramid-related sports from "Thanks But No Thanks", but she never witnessed that Big Idea. Also, Milly is not present in the picture.
- When Linda begins her dialogue in the trailer, her nose has a black outline.
- When the camera zooms to the gang when just after the Power-Vacuum-inator hit the giant robot clown, Adyson's headband is missing.
- When Ferb takes the photo of Candace in the abduction pod, the light bulb over the alien licence plate is not glowing, but when Ferb shows it on Computer, that light bulb is glowing.
- When Candace shows Vanessa the big space-station kind of thing, many abduction pods are randomly moving towards it instead of going into the attachment hole, those would eventually crash.
- Doofenshmirtz does not recognize the gang, although in several episodes before, he has interacted with everyone in the group at least once, except for Baljeet.
- Doofenshmirtz reveals that he's a Virgo, which takes place between August 23 and September 22, but it is shown in "Raging Bully" that his birthday is early in the summer.
- In "Unsung Hero" at the beginning, Perry's black hat band is not seen in his reflection on his space helmet.
- The shot of Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. exploding after the Galactic-Travel-inator launches uses the wrong font for the logo.
- John P. Trystate's last name is misspelled on his destroyed statue as "Tri-State".
- Farmer and Farmer's Wife are miscolored.
- Mr. Slushy Dawg is incorrectly called "Slushy Dog" on the truck's banner and menu.
- Additionally, "Fries" is misspelled as "Frys" on the menu.
- Super Super Big Doctor refers to carbon dioxide, or in her language, Remarkalonium as an element, while in reality, it should be referred to as a compound.
- During Adulting, when Isabella shows her accomplishment patches, her and Doof's lip sync is off.
- In two shots of the song (when Isabella sings "But I've got a better feeling for the great outdoors", and during the final line), Buford's canoe is missing from the background.
- The funnel doesn't appear above Candace in the dining room until she mentions it.
- On the ship, the escape pods and smoothie bar were in the same area. However, this is not reflected on the map Candace and Vanessa were reading earlier.
- In "Us Against the Universe":
- When Phineas sings "When you blew up all those aliens", the Fireside Girl sitting below Adyson has blonde hair. In the next shot, her hair is black. Also, her shirt becomes sleeveless.
- When the gang sings "We stand tall" during the second chorus, Milly is previously seen next to Buford, but when they walk up to the front benches, she wears red shoes instead of her usual black Mary Jane shoes.
- When the gang sings "We won't fall" after Buford's lines as they jumped on to their front row, if you look closely some people on the left of Gretchen (including Jeremy) and the Fireside Girl next to Holly are missing. Also, the said Fireside Girl has a black hair, while in the previous shot she has a blonde hair.
- When the gang sings "If you're out there on your own", Adyson's patches are missing from her sash.
- When the gang sings “Together, we have been through worse” for a spilt second Gretchen’s shorts turns orange like her Fireside Girl outfit.
- In the final shot of the song, when the characters are raising their fists, Isabella suddenly disappears and then reappears out of nowhere. Similarly, Stacy's sleeve appears in the shot before Stacy materializes at the same time as Isabella.
- At some points of the song, Isabella's round patch is seen with brown color instead of teal.
- The Pinhead Pierre actress is seen twice in the same shot.
- In the wide shot at the end, Baljeet is standing behind Ferb and slightly to his right, but in the close up he is standing on Phineas' right side.
- Ferb's guitar changes from four to five pegheads, matching the strings.
- When Baljeet comes out with the easel, he is holding onto the side of it. Suddenly, in the next shot, his hand jumps down to holding a corner of the paper on the easel.
- When Baljeet, Isabella, and Buford are first seen driving the golf cart, Baljeet is holding a rake. However, two shots later, when the Wilhelm Scream is heard, Baljeet is no longer holding a rake. It reappears several shots later.
- When Stacy is on the food truck, her shirt fold repeatedly changing positions from the left side to the right side.
- When the gang flies above the Maple Drive, there is no portal in the Flynn-Fletcher's backyard.
- When Vlorkel appears to assist the gang to fight Mama, there is no sign of Perry hanging under her.
- When the gang are cheering their victory, Doofenshmirtz is missing.
- Most of the battle sequences are happened between the afternoon and the dusk. However, during the mid-credits scene, when Linda is shown have already bringing home the pizza boxes and asking what was happened to Lawrence, the sky is still clearly bright, much like during daytime hours.
- In "Such a Beautiful Day", Candace mentions the events of:
- "Rollercoaster"/"Rollercoaster: The Musical!"
- "I, Brobot"
- "Gaming the System"
- "The Magnificent Few"
- "It's About Time!"/"Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo"
- "De Plane! De Plane!"
- "Greece Lightning"
- "Traffic Cam Caper"
- "The Doof Side of the Moon"
- "Tree to Get Ready"
- "Journey to the Center of Candace"
- "Leave the Busting to Us!"
- "Troy Story"
- "Attack of the 50 Foot Sister"
- "Mom's in the House"
- "Thanks But No Thanks".
- During the "other nonsense coming soon" line, stills from "Cheer Up Candace", "Phineas and Ferb-Busters!", "My Fair Goalie" and "Buford Confidential" are shown.
- Phineas mentions the events of "Candace Loses Her Head".
- Baljeet reference the portal in "Unfair Science Fair" when Phineas and Ferb asked him for help rescuing Candace.
- Space Adventure, first introduced in "Not Phineas and Ferb" and expanded on in "Nerds of a Feather", reappears, having its own TV show as well as film franchise. Baljeet sings the theme song.
- Doofenshmirtz mentions the Fireside Girls were selling cupcakes previously ("Don't Even Blink", "Fireside Girl Jamboree").
- The running gags of "My watermelon!" (from Across the 2nd Dimension) and "things that just fall out of the sky" (by Farmer and the Farmer's Wife in several episodes) are featured again.
- The Chicken-replace-inator from "What A Croc!" reappears, but now as a handheld device.
- An even smaller handheld model appears in the Milo Murphy's Law Season 2 Finale, "Sphere and Loathing in Outer Space ".
- Also, the Farmer and the Farmer's Wife are seen running chicken farm business again which previously they did in "What A Croc!".
- Buford is shown to be romantically interested in Candace again. ("Knot My Problem", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- When the Farmer scolds his wife "My support group says you're keeping me down", it is the reference of her wife when she was continuously nagging his attempts to open a new business without preparation, although the Farmer always had a fortune once his wife reprimand him to prepare the required items throughout the series (e.g. "Leave the Busting to Us", "Suddenly Suzy", "Rollercoaster: the Musical!", etc.) due to Phineas and Ferb or Doofenshmirtz's inventions.
- The billboards at Danville Stadium reference things seen in several past episodes, including:
- Lake Nose ("The Lake Nose Monster")
- Love Händel (first introduced in "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together", and made subsequent appearances since then)
- Corner Cafe ("Are You My Mummy?", "Canderemy", "That's the Spirit", "Sci-Fi Pie Fly")
- The inexplicable Giant Floating Baby Head (first introduced in "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!", and became a running gag since then)
- Superduper Mega Superstore (first introduced in "Vanessassary Roughness")
- Victory Gum (Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- Tiny Cowboy (first mentioned in "Robot Rodeo", introduced in "Meatloaf Surprise")
- Totally Tools ("Perry The Actorpus")
- Super Food Stuff Mart (first introduced in "Rollercoaster")
- Googolplex Mall (first introduced in "Flop Starz")
- Bowl-a-Rama ("Bowl-R-Ama Drama")
- The Aqua Primates ("Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation")
- Pharaoh Theater ("Are You My Mummy?")
- Ducky Momo (first introduced in "Nerds of a Feather")
- Lotsmo (first mentioned in "Mind Share")
- Bark, Purr and Squeak Pet Shop ("Interview With a Platypus")
- The Lumberzacks (Milo Murphy's Law)
- Mind Share Vacations ("Mind Share")
- The Mummy with Two Tombs and Bones of Doom ("Are You My Mummy?")
- Skiddley Whiffers (the episode of the same name)
- Ducky Momo: The Movie ("Nerds of a Feather")
- Fudgy Treats ("Sipping with the Enemy")
- Pet Place (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- My Little Doggies ("Got Game?")
- Danville Botanical Gardens ("Primal Perry")
- A number of rarely used or one-off characters can also be seen in Danville Stadium, including:
- 2 Guyz N the Parque
- Albert Du Bois
- Buck Buckerson
- Building Engineer
- Clive Addison
- Dave and Rick
- Django Brown
- Dr. Feelbetter
- Dr. Hirano
- Esmeralda Poofenplotz
- Jenny Brown
- Josh ("Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!")
- Lewis's fiancée
- Mishti Patel
- My Little Doggies shopkeeper ("Got Game?")
- Paul the Delivery Guy
- Pinhead Pierre actress
- Rusty Britches
- Tiny Cowboy
- Vance Ward
- Phineas and Ferb's mug projects images from "Perry Lays an Egg", "Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!", "Fireside Girl Jamboree", "Flop Starz", "Skiddley Whiffers", "Oh, There You Are, Perry", "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror", "Mom's Birthday", "Lights, Candace, Action!", and "It's About Time!". The clip of Candace eating gelatin with her brothers is not from any episode.
- Quick Draw McGraw - When Vanessa throws her guitar offscreen, it makes the infamous "kabong" sound when Quick Draw's alter ego "El Kabong" smashes a guitar over someone's head.
- McDonald's - The planet "Feebla-Oot" is actually a backwards way of saying "Two all-beef", which is the beginning of the famous slogan describing the ingredients of a Big Mac, which, incidentally, is "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun."
- The Great Escape - Vanessa bounces a ball against the wall to pass the time in the space pod, like in the film. This is the fifth time this scene is referenced after "Robot Rodeo", "Picture This", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, and "Escape from Phineas Tower".
- Star Trek: The Original Series - The title sequence of Space Adventure is a stylistic spoof of that of this classic sci-fi series.
- Apollo 13 - When Doof's
spaceshipGalactic-Travel-inator begins to launch, the music is reminiscent of James Horner's theme from the Ron Howard and Tom Hanks film.
- Amazon Alexa - Candace's difficulty talking to the ship's computer is similar to Amazon's artificial intelligence system.
- Carnival Cruise Lines Commercial - the song Meet Our Leader is based on this advertisement, mainly the part where the aliens say "wow! holy cow"
- Floss dance - During the song Meet Our Leader, one of the dancers on his solo act performed this viral dance. This dance move become viral in May 2017, where Russell Horning (also known as the "Backpack Kid") performed it on a Saturday Night Live performance with Katy Perry.
- The Force Awakens - When our heroes are thinking about how to speed up the Galactic travel-inator, Isabella says "...we could coax a little more out of these engines if we bypass the compressor system..." This is a reference to when Rey said she bypassed the compressor system in The Force Awakens.
- Jaws - When Vanessa asks her father if she can keep Vlorkel, Doof replies that she is "going to need a bigger litter box". This marks the third time this line is parodied, after "The Belly of the Beast" and "What A Croc!".
- The Oprah Winfrey Show- During the final battle against the Feeba-Loots, as Candace goes 'You get a T-shirt and you get a T-shirt!', it is a reference to talk show host and philanthropist Oprah Winfrey.
- Tangled - The lizard pictured on the Pet Place sign at Danville Stadium bears a striking resemblence to Pascal from the movie Tangled, which is Dan Povenmire's favorite Disney film.
- Washington Crossing the Delaware - At one point in "Us Against the Universe", the characters recreate this historically inaccurate Emanuel Leutze oil painting.
- The movie is set in the same summer as the majority of the episodes and takes place around Season 4, likely before "Last Day of Summer", likely after "Night of the Living Pharmacists".
- This is proven by the fact that everyone already has a smartphone (the first one featured with a smartphone was Candace in "Great Balls of Water").
- Bob Bowen, co-director of Milo Murphy's Law, reprises his role from the series as Trucker Ted in a cameo.
- Toilet Flower has a conversation with his friend Sand Toaster while guarding Candace that is extremely similar to Trucker Ted's bit from the same show. Coincidentally, he is also voiced by Bob Bowen.
- Recurring Raccoon from the same series appears doing donuts in a miniature car in the shopping mall shot during "Us Against the Universe".
- Leading to the premiere of the movie, Disney XD aired all episodes of Phineas and Ferb, Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, as well as 3 new Chibi Tiny Tales shorts beginning Tuesday, August 25.
- Vocalist Laura Dickinson has confirmed that this movie marks the first time in the 13-year history of the Phineas and Ferb franchise that she has received on-screen credit for her performance.
- Fourth time both Dan and Swampy are featured on-screen ("Tri-Stone Area", "Phineas and Ferb : Star Wars" "Act Your Age").
- Fourteenth time Phineas and Ferb go to space ("Rollercoaster","Traffic Cam Caper", "Out to Launch", "Unfair Science Fair Redux (Another Story)", "The Chronicles of Meap", "The Secret of Success", "The Doof Side of the Moon", "Rollercoaster: The Musical!", "Moon Farm", "Meapless in Seattle", "Sleepwalk Surprise", "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel").
- Fourth time Agent P goes to space. ("Out to Launch", "Undercover Carl", "We Call it Maze") Fifth if you count the Milo Murphy's Law episodes. ("Milo in Space")
- Fourth time Doofenshmirtz goes to space. ("Out to Launch, "We Call it Maze", "The Doof Side of the Moon") Fifth if you count the Milo Murphy's Law episodes. ("Milo in Space"/"Sphere and Loathing in Outer Space")
- This is the second time the entire gang crosses path with Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension), although this is the first time Doofenshmirtz interacts with each member of the gang.
- Third time Phineas and Ferb interacts with Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Night of the Living Pharmacists").
- Sixth time Candace meets Doofenshmirtz ("The Ballad of the Badbeard", "Fireside Girl Jamboree", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Night of the Living Pharmacists", "Last Day of Summer").
- Third time Doofenshmirtz interacts with Buford ("Chez Platypus", "Bully Bromance Breakup").
- Third time Doofenshmirtz interacts with Isabella ("Chez Platypus", "Night of the Living Pharmacists"). Sixth if you count "Wizard of Odd", "Doof Dynasty", and "Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon".
- First time Baljeet interacts with Doofenshmirtz.
- Tenth time Candace and Vanessa crosses path with each other ("S'Winter", "Hail Doofania!", "Finding Mary McGuffin", "Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!", "The Doonkelberry Imperative", "Druselsteinoween", "It's No Picnic", "Night of the Living Pharmacists", "Last Day of Summer").
- Third time Phineas and Ferb encounter Norm ("Greece Lightning", "Traffic Cam Caper"). Fourth if you count "Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon".
- Fifth time the plot starts with a song ("Bee Day", "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel", "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer", "Last Day of Summer").
- Once again, Candace claims she is in charge "conditionally". ("Rollercoaster", "Rollercoaster: The Musical!")
- Sixth time where both A-plot (Phineas) and B-plot (Doofenshmirtz) characters sings together ("I Scream, You Scream", "A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas", "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted", "My Sweet Ride", "Last Day of Summer").
- Second time where the song features most of the characters in the show ("Rollercoaster: The Musical!").
- On July 21, 2020, Dan Povenmire was featured on KNBC News to talk about working on the film from home.
- Baljeet's relationship with the TV show Space Adventure is a running theme in the movie, which defines his overall arc and much of his role in the story.
- Doofenshmirtz sings a duet with Isabella. The relationship between them in the movie is a humorous one over who is the best leader. There are also a few gags about how many patches Isabella has and why her mysterious ones should scare Doofenshmirtz.
- The DEI scooter that Vanessa rides is the same scooter that her father rode in "Vanessassary Roughness".
- Candace is put in actual jeopardy which is why the boys have to go and bring her back. Phineas and Ferb show their emotional connection to Candace that includes a love for their sister that has never been seen before.
- Candace accuses a rocket fell on her front yard as one of the boys' contraption again ("What Do It Do?").
- The idea to have Candace's name as the onomatopoeia for when an alien's torso explodes started as a joke in the writer's room that became reality.
- It was revealed at Comic-Con panel that, much like in some of the special episodes, there would be a scene where Phineas gets angry.
- However, this ended up not being the case, as he didn't exactly get angry, more so just felt disappointed.
- On July 12, 2020, it was confirmed that some European countries would launch the movie--with their corresponding dubbed versions--at the same time as the U.S. This is the second "day-and-date" release related to the series - the first one took place on February, 2008.
- In the middle of July, the movie was being dubbed in at least six languages (Dutch; Castilian Spanish; Latin American Spanish: French; German; Italian). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, dubbing studios had to adopt some safety measures following the convenient protocols and procedures.
- The first full trailer was released on August 5, 2020. Coincidentally, this date is exactly nine years after the premiere of Across the 2nd Dimension on Disney Channel.
- As payment for recording her part, Tiffany Haddish asked for a Perry the Platypus T-shirt, but since Disney does not make those anymore, Povenmire and Marsh gave her a custom T-shirt with Perry hand-painted onto it.
- There are several fourth wall breaks:
- There is a fourth wall joke where things are taken "to their base elements" which was originally written for the unproduced theatrical film.  Disney executives initially demanded this joke be removed from the film because it "called attention to the fact you're watching a movie" but Povenmire defended it as he felt it was the joke that everyone would be talking about afterwards and continually defended it to the point he nearly threatened that he would have to be fired for it to be removed (he ended up jokingly wording it that he would have to be "removed from the position I currently hold"). True to Povenmire's prediction, test-screening audiences said it was their favorite scene in the movie and it stayed in. 
- Baljeet said that building a portal would take a montage, but as the screen flips as the portal is finished, he corrects his statement.
- Perry asks his jingle singers to sing quietly by looking at the screen.
- The gang mentions about "hearing a strange, ominous tone when they look at that alien fortress", while Buford states he does not experience this.
- Baljeet states that travelling at double light speed will make anything revert to their base element, which directly revert the scene to the creators, Dan and Swampy.
- Isabella's verse in Us Against the Universe "Let's take the time to thank the folks who worked on all this animation".
- In We're Back, Phineas breaks the fourth wall by mentioning Disney+, and the fact that people can stream this film. However, this is only in the soundtrack, as the song was shortened in the credits. So far, this is the first and only time the Disney company is referred to be name on the series.
- The infamous Wilhelm Scream is heard when Buford's canoe plows into one of the aliens.
- According to Dan Povenmire, he snuck the sound effect in due to his daughter discovering a video on the sound effect.
- Not once does Isabella wear her traditional pink outfit or say her catchphrase, "Whatcha doin?". In the entire film, she is only seen wearing her Fireside Girls uniform.
- Running gags:
- Doofenshmirtz feels irritated when someone calls his Galactic-Travel-Inator as a spaceship.
- Baljeet referencing Space Adventure to bring him up some ideas.
- Lawrence only appears in the mid-credits scene, while Linda's role is reduced to three brief appearances.
- Candace says "could not having better little brothers" again ("Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!").
- Fourth time Phineas and Ferb speak together ("Brain Drain", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Father's Day"), and the only time they speak more than one line together. Also the third time Ferb speaks with the rest of the gang. ("Put That Putter Away", "Phineas and Ferb-Busters!")
- The "Silhouettes" end credits sequence uses the font Graphite, which was used for the end credits of all Season 1 and Season 2 episodes up until "What Do It Do?"/"Atlantis", as well as the title cards for all the episodes.
- The closing credits uses the font Cooper Black, which was used for the title cards and end credits in Milo Murphy's Law.
- This is the sixth time Candace had to make a choice whether or not to bust her brothers after "Traffic Cam Caper", "Chez Platypus", "The Lemonade Stand", "The Great Indoors" and "Meapless in Seattle".
- This is the second time that Stacy, Ginger, and Dr. Hirano are all present and appeared in the same scene (the first time was in "One Good Turn").
- The rapper Lil Nas X and Disney+ did an offical merch giveaway for the release of the movie. 400 participants of a Phineas and Ferb themed survey were picked to win a prize pack that included a T-Shirt, a signed poster, and a letter from Lil Nas X. (A lucky few got The Perry Files DVD)
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 100% based on 16 reviews, with an average rating of 7.09/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 77 out of 100, based on 6 critics, indicating "Generally favorable reviews". David Ehrlich of IndieWire gave the film a "B" grade, calling the film "smart, funny, and full of life." Dan Koi of Slate noted the original series' multi-generational appeal, and praised the film's focus on Candace, saying, "These zany heroes never grow up, but their new movie is perfect for an audience that has." Gwen Ihnat of The A.V. Club gave the film a "B" grade, saying the film is not without its flaws, and that "an average Phineas And Ferb movie is a welcome one". Jen Chaney of Vulture also gave the film a positive review, calling it a "kid- and grown-up-friendly work of cartoon comedy that’s as consistently delightful and clever as the series always was."
- Vincent Martella as Phineas
- Ashley Tisdale as Candace
- David Errigo Jr. as Ferb, Additional Voices
- Dan Povenmire as Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Himself, Additional Voices
- Alyson Stoner as Isabella
- Maulik Pancholy as Baljeet, Additional Voices
- Bobby Gaylor as Buford
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry, Mama, Additional Voices
- Olivia Olson as Vanessa
- Ali Wong as Super Super Big Doctor
- Wayne Brady as Stapler-Fist, Additional Voices
- Thomas Middleditch as Garnoz
- Diedrich Bader as Borthos
- Thomas Sanders as Throat-Lobster
- Caroline Rhea as Mom
- Richard O'Brien as Dad
- Mitchel Musso as Jeremy
- Kelly Hu as Stacy
- Tyler Mann as Carl
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Major Monogram, Himself, Additional Voices
- Brock Powell as Braxington-ton, Vlorkel, Shoe Monkey, Additional Voices
- Bill Farmer as Hermellivue, Additional Voices
- Bob Bowen as Toilet Flower, Additional Voices
- Sarah Hudson as Ernox
- John Viener as Norm
- Corey Burton as Farmer, Additional Voices
- Jennifer Hughes as Farmer's Wife, Additional Voices
- John O'Hurley as Roger Doofenshmirtz
- Emo Philips as Meeks Servant
- Al Yankovic as Shirt Cannon Guy
- Tiffany Haddish as The Sound Someone Makes When They Explode From The Waist Up
- Additional Voices: Laura Dickinson, Aaron Daniel Jacob
- Official Disney+ Twitter account
- Disney Spotlights Comprehensive Direct-to-Consumer Strategy at 2019 Investor Day
- Disney+ Fact Sheet
- Jim Bernstein on Twitter
- Dan Povenmire on Twitter
- Dan Povenmire on Twitter
- "Weird Al" Yankovic's official website
- Dan Povenmire livestream with thatprincessgirl
- Dan Povenmire on TikTok
- 2020 SDCC panels with cast and crew
- Dan Povenmire on TikTok
- D23 Gold Member Advance Screening—Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe
- Dan Povenmire on Twitter
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Laura Dickinson on Twitter
- NBC News 4: Animation Industry Thriving During Pandemic
- Disney+ Netherlands' Twitter account
- Miguel Antelo's Twitter account
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against The Universe – Official Trailer – Disney+
- Why Phineas and Ferb’s creators brought the brothers back in ‘Candace Against The Universe’
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe on Rotten Tomatoes
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe on Metcritic
- ‘Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe’ Review: Disney+ Gets Its First Animated Hit
- The Phineas and Ferb Movie Applies the Matur-inator
- Long-suffering Candace finally gets the spotlight in Disney+’s Phineas And Ferb movie
- In the New Phineas and Ferb Movie, There Is Justice for Candace
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe at Wikipedia
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe at the
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension