"Perry the Teenage Girl" is an altered form of "Perry the Platypus" played in the credits of "Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?", an episode in which Candace Flynn switches bodies with Perry. The song was played during the credits, like when the original theme song was played during the credits for "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror".
Sheena Easton: She's a semi-neurotic teenage girl of action! (Dooby dooby doo-bah, dooby dooby doo-bah)
She's a feisty little redhead with a platypus's brain!
You best leave her alone,
She's playing MP3s on her phone,
And whenever she's around, you can hear the bad guys say:
Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Great, now I have this song stuck in my head!
Sheena Easton: She's Perry, Perry the Teenage Girl!
- The song was sung by Sheena Easton in the style of Shirley Bassey, who sang the themes to three James Bond films (Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever, and Moonraker). Easton herself also sang a James Bond theme, For Your Eyes Only, and appeared in "Chez Platypus" as Dr. Doofenshmirtz's date. She also sang "Happy Evil Love Song" in the same episode.
- While the original theme song is in the key of G minor, the Candace version transposes it to B minor.
- In the scene where Perry the Teenage Girl is parachuting off the building, the parachute shows a picture of Jeremy Johnson's face instead of Perry's normal self-portrait.
- In the song, when Perry was flying on a helicopter, it was set during the day. In the original song, it was set at night.
- Candace, who is Perry the teenage girl, is seen riding Agent P's scooter.
BMI Work #9919928
"Slushy the Clown"