|“||Good evening, I'm Gordon Gutsofanemu with a special report. The Tri-State Area is in chaos tonight as thousands of repulsive mindless pharmacists run rampant all over Danville!||”|
— Gordon Gutsofanemu
In this Night of the Living Dead -inspired special, Doofenshmirtz's latest "-inator" accidentally turns the citizens of Danville into contagious mindless repulsive pharmacists that look like him who run rampant all over town. Agent P and the kids must work together to save Danville and avoid becoming mindless repulsive pharmacists themselves.
At the Flynn-Fletcher house at sunset, Isabella walks into the backyard to ask her usual question. Before Phineas can finish his sentence, Isabella shows and tells him about her Emotional Bravery Patch. However, she is interrupted by Ferb giving Phineas a new power supply. Isabella tries again, but is interrupted this time by Buford and Baljeet. Phineas explains to the rest of the gang that he and Ferb made a rubberization ray that gives them a skin rubber-like qualities so that they would be able to bounce like a ball. Isabella simply looks at her patch and reveals to herself that the patch is earned by finally revealing her feelings to her crush and sadly joins them. Phineas asks if they remember the time they jumped around the world on a rubber ball. Baljeet says that it was nauseating, and Buford insists that the nausea was the best part. Phineas explains that the machine will give their skin qualities similar to that of rubber ball. Buford suggests turning Perry into a "plat-a-ball", but Phineas disagrees, and then wonders where he is.
Agent P enters his lair through the central air conditioning and sees Major Monogram on screen relaxing in a hot tub, which is being powered by Carl blowing through a tube. Monogram explains to Agent P that the new Danville water tower is being unveiled, and, since Mayor Roger Doofenshmirtz will be doing the dedication and the tower is next door to the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated building, he tells him it is safe to assume that his brother, Heinz Doofenshmirtz will be doing something to interrupt the ceremony. As Perry goes to his mission, Monogram orders Carl to blow again but faints from exhaustion and decides to give him a five-minute break.
At the Super-duper Mega Superstore, Candace is looking at the latest issue of Blasé Teen magazine and talking on the phone to Stacy, who is busy setting up her new high-definition television set, and also working all the remotes in her house. Candace is intrigued by the models in the magazine since they look so nonchalant and cool, and longs to hang out with one of them so she can "absorb their coolness". She then spots Vanessa, who is also shopping and decides to hang out with her. Vanessa was getting some snacks for a movie viewing party at her place, which she invites Candace to.
At Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, Perry gets trapped in a disco ball, and Doofenshmirtz and Norm dance to celebrate. Doofenshmirtz immediately reveals his latest inator, the Repulse-inator, which is able to turn anyone repulsive. He intends to use it on Roger to make him look ugly, causing Doofenshmirtz to become more popular by comparison, so that he can take over the Tri-State Area. He also explains that this -inator takes up way more power than his other old inators and shows only one power outlet being used. Norm delivers the Doonkelberry pie to Doofenshmirtz, who quickly gave it back to Norm since it was too hot. Norm later returns it to him with a potholder and leaves Perry trapped to deliver the pie to Vanessa's party downstairs.
Back in the backyard, Phineas zaps Baljeet with the ray, and he becomes very bouncy. Next he zaps Buford, himself, Ferb, and then Isabella. Phineas and the gang bounce all around their neighborhood having loads of fun. Isabella, meanwhile, decides to bounce over to the Fireside Girls' annex, where her troop is waiting for her. Isabella tells Gretchen that she does not feel confident about earning her Emotional Bravery Patch. However, Gretchen, Ginger and the rest of the Fireside Girls boost her confidence by telling her to Jump Right to It. Isabella bounces away feeling more confident.
Later that night, Vanessa holds a movie-watching party at Doofenshmirtz's lair with her punk girlfriends, Lacie, Birgitte, Heather and Dana, as well as Candace, who is impressed by the girls' taste in music and style. Vanessa then shows them the film she chose. Doofenshmirtz comes in and gives Vanessa the pie, but fearing she will be further embarrassed by her father, Vanessa asks him to leave (though she thanks him for the pie). Candace talks to Stacy in the bathroom, telling her about her excitement about being with cool older girls. Stacy, meanwhile, feels confident that she hooked up her TV, but when she turns on the remote, it turns on and off a neighbor's television set.
Back upstairs, Doofenshmirtz finds Perry has already escaped and tells him they should fight quietly because of Vanessa's movie party downstairs. Perry decides to turn it into a pillow fight. When Doofenshmirtz throws one of the couch cushions at Perry, it accidentally fires up the -inator and causes it to overheat, though it strikes Roger successfully. Delighted by this, Doofenshmirtz tricks Perry into being trapped again by convincing him that the -inator would explode; much to his surprise, the -inator does explode due to the power surge. Roger gets up to the podium to reveal that he has transformed into a zombie-like duplicate of Doofenshmirtz, much to everyone's shock (including Doofenshmirtz, who is now frustrated of the fact that he's being used a literal meaning of repulsiveness by the universe). The mindless repulsive pharmacist walks up to Melanie and touches her and transforms into a clone of the original, who then go on a rampage touching everyone they see and turning them into mindless repulsive pharmacists.
Later that night, Isabella catches up to Phineas to try to tell him how she feels, but they are interrupted by Mrs. Feyersied's scream. Isabella runs up to Mrs. Feyersied, changing into her Fireside Girl uniform in the process, and then asks what is wrong. Mrs. Feyersied replies by shouting, "Pharmacists!", confusing Isabella by this statement. Back with the boys, Phineas wonders what everyone was running from. Baljeet, shocked, points to something. The gang turns to see Irving, who is holding a camera. Baljeet then directs their attention to an area surrounded by dozens and dozens of mindless repulsive pharmacists. The boys run from them and hide around a corner. Buford wonders what's happening, and Phineas quickly deduces that the pharmacists go around turning everyone they touch into other pharmacists. One of the mindless repulsive pharmacists touches Baljeet, but he does not transform, much to everyone's surprise. Ferb suggests that the rubberization ray's effects act as insulator, making them immune to the infection. As more mindless repulsive pharmacists come toward them, the boys jump away for safety. Phineas tells Baljeet that the rubberization will wear off soon, and Buford suggests a recharge. They bounce back to the Flynn-Fletcher backyard.
Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz is in his lair watching a news report about rampant pharmacists turning other people into pharmacists, and annoyed again being mistaken for a pharmacist. News reporter Don Adaded interviews one of them and gets transformed. Soon, the mindless repulsive pharmacists invade the entire news team, including Gordon Gutsofanemu. Doofenshmirtz is delighted that he finally has some help for him in yet another attempt to take over the Tri-State Area and tries to lead the mindless repulsive pharmacists to City Hall, but he is not successful in this endeavor.
As the boys bounce back to the backyard, they discover that the mindless repulsive pharmacists had destroyed the rubberization ray. Since Buford can't bounce anymore, he panics and runs inside the house. Phineas decides to rebuild the ray inside, since the pharmacists have invaded the neighborhood. But first, he decides to calm Buford down.
Back in her living room, Stacy feels very proud of herself that she successfully set up her television. After making some popcorn, she sits down to watch her Grievance DVDs, paying no attention to the breaking news and the zombie apocalypse outside her window.
At the party, Candace, Vanessa and the girls are about to watch the film (in French with Spanish subtitles), when Lacie hears a knock at the door. She sees someone who looks like Vanessa's father through the peephole. However, Vanessa sees three of her fathers. She attempts to call her dad, but it goes straight to voicemail. One of the mindless repulsive pharmacists bursts through the door and chases them. The girls make haste into the bedroom, and Dana discovers that the mindless repulsive pharmacists are all over Danville transforming others into mindless pharmacists. Candace and Vanessa barricade the door while other girls start to get scared. Candace quickly assumes that her brothers are behind this and calls her mom to bust them, but Linda thinks it is simply a party prank call and asks if Candace would win if she does what she says.
At the Flynn-Fletcher house, Buford is still running around the living room wildly. Phineas calms him down, but Buford insists that it's game over since they're unprotected. Phineas and Baljeet assure him civilization has not crumbled since all the cellphone signals, electricity and water are still working. Just then, the pharmacist zombies shut down all the water, phone and power lines all over Danville, causing Buford to scream in panic.
Candace tries to get a hold of her mom again, but the cellphone signals are out. The other girls begin to panic, and Vanessa notes that this is different from her father's usual schemes.
Meanwhile, Stacy is still watching her Grievance film marathon, when the power at her house goes out. Annoyed, she goes outside to power up the backup generator.
Linda and Lawrence go outside during the blackout and hold hands. Lawrence shakes his hand with a mindless repulsive pharmacist, whom he thinks is a new neighbor, but he and Linda transform into mindless repulsive pharmacists themselves. Phineas is horrified by this, and is discouraged by the fact that there is no power to fix the rubberization ray. Buford thinks they're done for, but Baljeet assures them that Isabella knows how to build a generator. Baljeet asks Isabella to confirm, but Phineas realizes that she has gone missing and starts to panic just like Buford, who says he's vindicated from the earlier incident.
Meanwhile, Perry frees himself from his trap. He attempts to escape but finds a bunch of mindless repulsive pharmacists climbing over the balcony. He fights and protects himself with some toilet plungers by flinging himself over the mindless repulsive pharmacists, and then goes into a room and blocks the door with two boxes, just before he is grabbed by what appears to be another mindless repulsive pharmacist.
The mindless repulsive pharmacist turns out to be Doofenshmirtz himself. He shows Perry around what he refers to as his "startle space", which is stocked with lots of almond brittle and Gimmelstumpian board games. Doofenshmirtz expresses his irritation at his duplicates, and then remembers that Vanessa is still in the building and decides to go after her.
The Flynn-Fletcher house's windows are now all boarded up, and Phineas continues to worry about Isabella. He reasons that she is at the Fireside Girl Lodge, but since that is all the way across town, they need protection from the mindless repulsive pharmacists. Ferb finds some rubber items, which the gang puts on.
Stacy powers up her generator in her backyard, protecting herself by wearing earmuffs and rubber gloves. A mindless repulsive pharmacist attempts to touch her, but she unknowingly punches it in the nose. Stacy walks back into the house proud of herself for operating a generator by herself.
In another part of Danville, Shaun and Ed from the film Shaun of the Dead question the whole "turning into pharmacists" thing since one simply cannot grow a lab coat. Ed believes they infect clothing as well. Shaun still finds it preposterous since clothes are not living things, however, before any further discussion, both of them get infected and become mindless repulsive pharmacists too.
Perry escapes the mindless pharmacists on his hang glider, then gets a static message from Monogram not to return to O.W.C.A. since the headquarters have fallen, instructing him to find the source of the infection and protect the uninfected. Carl adds that Perry is now the "Omega Platypus", and they get infected as well.
Phineas and the boys sneaks through the town to get to Fireside Girl Headquarters, but they get surrounded by a bunch of former O.W.C.A. agents. Phineas discovers that the disease infects animals differently by turning them into the shape of the pharmacists instead of completely turning them into pharmacists. They fight off the O.W.C.A. mindless repulsive pharmacists by getting away on a mop and janitor bucket, with some help from Agent P, who uses some clothesline to send repulsive pharmacist agents away, helping the kids make their escape.
Returning to D.E.I., Doofenshmirtz searches for Vanessa and expresses his annoyance at the mindless repulsive pharmacists openly. When they hear this, they toss him out of the building saying "Less of me".
Vanessa and Candace blockade the bedroom door. The rest of the punk girls decide to split up, unaware of what happens to victims who split up in domestic zombie movies. Candace states that she is unimpressed by this. Vanessa discovers Lacie hiding in the bathroom, which is now full of mindless repulsive pharmacists. One of them touches Lacie and she transforms. Candace and Vanessa make their escape, while the other three punk girls get turned into mindless repulsive pharmacists.
Inside the Fireside Girls' Lodge, the others have gotten away from the chaos by disguising themselves as pharmacists. Gretchen asks Holly if Isabella has returned, but Holly says no. Gretchen assumes she's with Phineas and the boys. Suddenly, a perimeter alarm goes off, and Katie asks if the person behind the door is "friend or pharmacist". It turns out to be Phineas and the boys. Phineas asks the girls if they have seen Isabella, but they deny that they have, much to Phineas's distress. Buford begins to worry she has also been turned into a mindless pharmacist, and begins to panic. Gretchen snaps him out of it. Suddenly, Isabella reveals herself from under a trap door in the building, to Phineas's great relief. She tells the others she has figured out the source of the infection, through the process of Triangulation, singing that she discovered the source originated from Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated building. They decide to make their way over to the building, but not before the mindless repulsive pharmacists come in through the un-boarded window (which Katie forgot to close and board), and everyone (with the other Fireside Girls once again disguising themselves as mindless repulsive pharmacists) go through a secret passage to avoid them. Meanwhile, Agent P helps them by distracting the mindless repulsive pharmacists with a rolling garbage can, and then traps the mindless repulsive pharmacists in an abandoned repo-yard, but finds himself surrounded by more O.W.C.A. agents turned into mindless repulsive pharmacists, including Pinky the Chihuahua, who tear apart Agent P's glider, leaving him cornered.
Candace and Vanessa escape the mindless repulsive pharmacists through the stairway of the D.E.I. building, and Vanessa ties the door with the fire hose. Vanessa is surprised that her father's scheme finally achieved success, and Candace suggests getting Phineas and Ferb to help them out.
Phineas, the gang, and the Fireside Girls finally make it to the D.E.I. building. They attempt to move quietly, but one of Buford's rubber duckies squeaks and sets off a car alarm attracting the attention of the mindless repulsive pharmacists. The gang makes it into the lobby, but the remaining members of Fireside Girls Troop 46231 are not so lucky as one of the pharmacist exposes their disguise and they all transform into mindless repulsive pharmacists as Isabella looks on in horror.
Isabella attempts to go back for the girls, but Phineas refuses to let her go, and then blocks the revolving door with things they find all over the lobby of the building. A mindless repulsive pharmacist rips up Phineas' sleeve, and Isabella tosses him the Emotional Bravery patch to cover it up. After affirming that everyone is alright, suddenly, a mindless repulsive pharmacist touches Baljeet's face and he gets infected. Buford decides that this is the last straw, strips down to his undergarments, and offers himself as bait (much to Phineas and Isabella's surprise), getting infected as well.
Agent P, meanwhile, finds himself surrounded by mindless repulsive pharmacists, both human and animal. Doofenshmirtz rescues Perry by giving him a ride on his helicopter, which he does not know how to pilot.
Back in the lobby, Phineas believes the entrance is now fully blockaded, but a mindless repulsive pharmacist somehow makes its way into the building. They decide to run to the stairway, but it is locked. The door to the stairway opens revealing Vanessa and Candace. Everyone runs up the stairway away from the mindless repulsive pharmacists.
Stacy is still watching the Grievance films and comments on how oblivious the main character is, not knowing how oblivious she is herself.
Back in the chopper, Doofenshmirtz once again expresses his irritation at the mindless repulsive pharmacists, and he tempts fate by saying, "Things can't get any worse." The mindless repulsive pharmacist Agent B appears behind him and fights with him. Doofenshimrtz tells Perry to take over the controls.
Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Vanessa and Candace finally make it up the long stairwell to Doofenshmirtz's lab. Isabella sees the destroyed -inator and correctly assumes it to be the source of the infection. The chopper crashes into the building and wipes all the mindless repulsive pharmacists and Perry unconscious. Vanessa is very happy to be reunited with her father, who then explains about his -inator and the power surge that is causing everyone to turn into mindless repulsive pharmacists.
Phineas surmises that a conductor is needed to neutralize it. Isabella suggests that water neutralizes static and Phineas believes water will change everyone back to normal. They decide to use the Danville new water tower to douse the whole city in water. Phineas suggests making a pulley system to get them up to the tower and install a sprinkler system to douse all of Danville, and everyone gets to work building it by using several parts around Doofenshmirtz's lab, since he always keeps spare parts. Doofenshmirtz suggests adding a self-destruct button, but Phineas denies that addition.
After they finish building, the mindless repulsive pharmacists suddenly come to. Candace, Vanessa, and Doofenshmirtz (who is immune) protect themselves with rubber gloves and toilet plungers to hold them off. While holding off the pharmacists, Phineas slowly explains what they will do with scale models, to Candace's annoyance to explain it them faster. Ferb fires a grappling hook to the "V" in the "DANVILLE" on the tower. While trying to protect Vanessa, Candace finds herself infected and transformed into a mindless repulsive pharmacist. Phineas, Ferb and Isabella go into a bucket on the pulley system to get up to the top of the tower. Perry attempts to climb out of the crashed chopper but finds himself transformed into a mindless repulsive pharmacist. Vanessa soon also turns into a mindless repulsive pharmacist, much to Doofenshmirtz's horror, and feeling that he's been pushed beyond his patience, Doofenshmirtz angrily strips into his underwear and offers himself as bait.
Phineas, Ferb and Isabella try to get to the tower, but the mindless repulsive pharmacists break their line. They land on the stairs and see the vortex sprayer on top of the tower and run up to it. Ferb sacrifices himself to help Phineas and Isabella get away, leaving them as the only two non-infected citizens in Danville, other than Stacy. When they reach the top, Isabella finally gets the courage to tell Phineas how she feels about him. However, before Phineas is able to fully react, a mindless repulsive pharmacist creeps up behind Isabella. Phineas defends her and gets infected, leaving Isabella alone to reach the top and put the vortex sprayer on the tower. She succeeds, but gets infected at the last moment as well.
The sprayer on the tower turns on and successfully changes all the mindless repulsive pharmacists back to normal (including the infected animal agents). On the balcony of D.E.I.,Vanessa tells Candace that she's cool under pressure, and invites her to hang out again, and Doofenshmirtz personally agrees never to bring out a zombie apocalypse again. As Candace leaves, Vanessa heads up to play a game of Kleptocracy with her father.
Isabella and Phineas come to, but have no memory of what happened beyond building the vortex sprayer, thus both forgetting about her confession. They are all relieved that all the citizens of the Tri-State Area are cured, though they also comment on the fact that the rest of civilization outside of Danville is still infected and a picture of Danville is shown being protected from the mindless repulsive pharmacists outside the walls.
A 'The End' card appears on screen, which later pans out to the TV which Stacy was watching. An unimpressed Stacy turns off the TV and comments that horror movies are "scary but so unbelievable."
Read the transcript of Night of the Living Pharmacists.
- "Disco Miniature Golfing Queen" (instrumental)
- "Quirky Worky Song"
- "Jump Right to It"
- "Army of Me"
- "Lots of Me"
The song "Lots of Me".
On Netflix and Disney+, this episode is divided into two parts. The credits of Part 1 is the first verse of "Army of Me".
|View the image gallery for "Night of the Living Pharmacists".|
I know what we're gonna do today
Phineas: Two steps ahead as always. Ferb, I know what we're gonna do tonight!
The "Too Young" Line
(Ferb clears his throat off-screen)
Phineas: Nice, Ferb! You found the new power supply!
Buford: Why are you okay?
Baljeet: I do not know!
Phineas: Any ideas?
Isabella: I got nothin'!
Phineas: We're not gonna make it!
Ferb: No. You and Isabella will make it.
He is also heard grunting when bombarded by the mindless repulsive pharmacists.
Ferb: Yes. Everyone seems to be noticeably lab coat free.
Isabella: Whatcha doin'?
Phineas: Oh, hi, Isabella. We were just building a polymer destabilizer for de-catalyzing...
Hey, where's Perry?
Buford: Can we shoot Perry with it and bounce him around the backyard like a plat-a-ball?
Phineas: Um, no. But where is Perry?
Oh, there you are, Perry
Perry's entrance to his lair
Perry uses the centralized air-conditioning entrance.
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated! and Doofenshmirtz Teenage Girl Movie Night!
Mistaking Doofenshmirtz for a pharmacist
Episode title. Also many references to Doofenshmirtz as a pharmacist throughout the episode.
Gordon Gutsofanemu: Good evening, I'm Gordon Gutsofanemu with a special report. The Tri-State Area is in chaos tonight as thousands of repulsive mindless pharmacists run rampant all over Danville! Doofenshmirtz: Oh, there they go with the whole "pharmacist" thing again! I-I should become one, that-that would show 'em! I should become a pharmacist!
- Main article: Night of the Living Pharmacists/Memorable Quotes
- Isabella reveals her crush on Phineas to him; however, after the mindless repulsive pharmacists are returned to normal, they do not bring it up, and it is implied their memories were erased as a result of the infections.
- This is first time Isabella failed to earn a patch. Despite telling her feelings to Phineas, but not being able to remember it.
- Candace points out that it does not rain often in Danville; the only episodes that involve rain are "Leave the Busting to Us!", "Spa Day," "The Great Indoors", "The Flying Fishmonger", "Hide and Seek", "Excaliferb", "Cranius Maximus", "The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein" and "Imperfect Storm".
- This is the first and only episode that started at sunset and ended at sunrise.
- Last special episode in which all the songs are performed by characters.
- All the songs of this episode are launched in Phineas and Ferb: Last Day of Summer (Original Soundtrack)
- Isabella mentions her troop number (46231) to Mrs. Feyerside.
- Buford imitates Phineas again. ("Bee Day")
- A High-tail delivery truck is seen. ("Delivery of Destiny")
- The order of known citizens transformed:
- Unnamed woman
- Unnamed man
- Giant Floating Baby Head
- Don Adaded
- Gordon Gutsofanemu
- Jeremy Johnson
- Beppo Brown
- The Fake Andrews Sisters
- Martin the News Vendor
- Agent Goat
- Agent Owl
- Agent Monkey
- Agent Chicken
- Agent Pig
- Agent Fox
- Agent Kangaroo
- Agent Bulldog
- Agent Raccoon
- Agent Porcupine
- Agent Pinky
- Fireside Girls (except for Gretchen and Isabella)
- Agent Bear
- Doof and Stacy are the only Danville residents where it's confirmed in the episode that they were never transformed. The reason for Doofenshmirtz is he already looks like one, therefore, he's immune. Stacy's reason is she was so into watching Greviance that she never noticed. When she fixed the fuse, she hit the zombies without being infected.
- In addition, there are three recurring characters who make brief appearances in this episode without ever being shown to be transformed: Norm, Irving, and Eliza M. Fyerside. In each case it's at best uncertain whether they were ever transformed or not:
- Irving seemed completely oblivious to the chaos going on around him, so it seems unlikely he would've avoided being transformed for very long. On the other hand, Stacy was every bit as oblivious and is one of the only people confirmed to have never transformed. So it's possible that Irving's obliviousness somehow saved him in the same unlikely way Stacy's obliviousness saved her.
- In her only scene, Mrs. Fyerside is last seen fleeing in terror along with several other people, none of whom are seen getting transformed.
- Whether being a robot made Norm immune to the transformation is unknown. The fact that the transformation also affected animals, and the fact that Norm is powered by a squirrel inside him makes his immunity at best uncertain.
- After being transformed, Perry actually speaks English saying "Lots of me," like the others. This is the only time Perry speaks in an actual language.
- The Grievance films are seen again.
- In "Bee Story", it's said a Fireside Girl only gets two chances to earn a patch. Since it took Isabella more than two tries to talk to Phineas, it's possible she can't try to earn the Emotional Bravery patch anymore. However, since their memories were erased after building the vortex spray it could still be possible.
- Doof's inator requires too much power again ("S'Winter","Blackout!")
- Dan Povenmire made it clear that the entire episode was canon instead of a film Stacy was watching, and that the "The End" card on Stacy's TV was merely the "The End" title card of the Grievance movie she was watching.
- This is technically Stacy's final appearance in the series (she has a cameo during the final song in "Last Day of Summer", but that was just in the background images which were clips from past episodes).
- This is the last episode in the series in which Phineas asks where Perry is.
- Throughout the entire episode, Perry protects Phineas and Ferb (and their friends along with them) from being infected, or attacked by the infected animal agents.
- Perry is not seen being changed back to normal after the vortex sprayer is activated.
- Phineas, Candace, Ferb, Isabella and Vanessa spend an extended period of time with Dr. Doofenshmirtz without ever interacting with Agent P in this episode. Coincidentally, Phineas, Ferb and Isabella, who don't know Agent P, went up in the pulley system while Candace, Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Vanessa, who do know Agent P, stayed behind at DEI where Perry was passed out in the helicopter that knocked out the mindless repulsive pharmacists in that area. Yet Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet and Buford face 5 other animal agents that turn into mindless repulsive pharmacists they didn't know, since none of them were Perry or Pinky.
- Although Phineas, Ferb and Isabella don't know Dr. Doofenshmirtz or Vanessa's connection with Perry, they could still get suspicious if they knew he was in a helicopter. That could also come from Phineas and Ferb seeing Agent P driving a hovercraft in Doof 101 with Dr. D, Vanessa and Johnny, but all Phineas said was that it made high school "look like so much fun."
- This episode was revealed at the storyboards located at http://www.potoons.com/storyboards.html.
- Confirmed as the next Halloween episode on a Spreecast live stream July 22, 2014.
- Dan Povenmire posted an exclusive pic on his Twitter on August 11, 2014 of this episode.
- This episode was shown on MSN Entertainment's television listings on August 19, 2014, confirming the episode's air date.
- This is the sixth episode to premiere on a Saturday ("The Fast and the Phineas", "S'Winter'", "Doof Dynasty", "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror", "Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars") and the third in Season Four.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on October 12, 2014 on Disney XD, but it was moved up eight days to premiere on October 4 on Disney Channel. It was later decided that the Disney XD debut would be moved up two days to October 10.
- This was one of the Disney Halloween special episodes that aired on October 4 as part of Disney Channel's "Monstober" programming block, along with the Gravity Falls episode "Little Gift Shop of Horrors", and the Wander Over Yonder episode "The Gift II: the Giftening", although none of these episodes are actually set on Halloween.
- When this aired on Disney Channel, there was no ad break between Acts I and II.
- In Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft's original storyboards of the Isabella confession scene, Phineas was going to kiss Isabella, but, according to Aliki, it was "deemed as a little too much".
- There were many different ways the episode was going to end. The first has Phineas acknowledge the Emotional Bravery Patch and proceeds to hug Isabella, and the second would reveal how the rest of the world was cured.
- When it is premiered in Indonesia, Part 1 ends when Stacy says "Okay. Maybe there's still a bug or two to fix." While in Act 2 Part 2, the part where Gretchen slaps Buford is edited out, because it is prohibited in Indonesia.
- October 14, 2014 (Disney XD Canada)
- October 24, 2014 (Family Channel, Canada)
- October 25, 2014 (Disney Channel Brazil & Latin America and Disney XD EMEA and Poland)
- October 26, 2014 (Disney XD Brazil & Latin America)
- October 27, 2014 (Disney XD UK)
- October 31, 2014 (Disney XD Spain & Turkey and Disney Channel UK, Spain, Portugal and Russia)
- November 1, 2014 (Disney Channel France)
- December 19, 2014 (Disney Channel Israel)
- January 17, 2015 (Disney Channel Turkey)
- February 2, 2015 (Disney XD Germany)
- February 7, 2015 (Disney Channel Japan)
- March 29, 2015 (Disney Channel Asia)
- April 5, 2015 (RCTI Indonesia) (Part 1)
- April 12, 2015 (RCTI Indonesia) (Part 2)
- May 30, 2015 (Disney XD Australia) (Part 1)
- July 7, 2015 (TV5 Philippines) (Part 1)
- July 8, 2015 (TV5 Philippines) (Part 2)
- July 31, 2015 (Disney XD Australia) (Part 2)
- May 4, 2016 (Disney Channel Poland) (Part 1)
- May 5, 2016 (Disney Channel Poland) (Part 2)
- Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft's name was misspelled in the credits as "Aliki Theofilopoulous Grafft" in early airings of the episode. It has since been corrected.
- When Ginger starts her verse in "Jump Right To It", Isabella's eyes briefly turn brown, then back to her blue eyes again.
- When the gang was leaving to Fireside Girls' Lodge, Phineas' rubber vest was red, but when they left for the alley it was grey again.
- When Vanessa goes to put a bookcase in front of the door, Candace's belt is missing.
- Dana was first seen wearing a gray tracksuit and white rubber shoes, but in later scenes she is seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt, gray skirt, and black boots.
- In the scenes when Phineas is taking questions and Candace shoves Vanessa out of the way, Vanessa is missing her gloves.
- When Phineas and Ferb are standing by the destroyed Repulse-inator with Candace and Isabella, Isabella's skirt is temporarily yellow instead of brown.
- After Isabella tells Phineas how she feels, the orange of her shirt changes white as her sash moves. As if her sash was changing the color of her shirt, but when she goes to climb the latter her shirt is normal again.
- At certain points in the episode, the diamond patch on Isabella's sash turns orange.
- During certain points, a character's blue eyes turn black.
- Several times during "Jump Right To It", the Fireside Girls' heads are abnormally large, and when Ginger starts her verse, her hair is much shorter than usual.
- After Phineas examines the Repulse-inator, the Emotional Bravery Patch on his arm matches the color of his suit.
- As Isabella presses the button on the vortex sprayer, her arm is seen transforming into a Doof zombie arm, and a lab coat growing on it. In the next full-body shot of the transforming Isabella, her arm is still her own and "pharmacizes" with the rest of her body all over again.
- Additionally, based on the position of her thumb, she presses the button with her right arm. In the next shot, her left arm is extended.
- When the Fireside Girls turn back to normal:
- Gretchen's head is abnormally large.
- Katie's cleats have red circles near the foot holes and she's wearing socks when she shouldn't be.
- Adyson is seen wearing a shirt with sleeves, when she was wearing her usual sleeveless shirt before getting infected.
- Milly's hair isn't even wet.
- Before Phineas and Ferb get infected, the Doof Zombies take off their hoods and goggles; when they turn back into themselves, they are wearing them again.
- It is possible they put their hoods and goggles back on after they changed back, but before they came to the top of the water tower.
- When Roger transforms his glasses fall off and the lenses break. When he transforms back, the lenses are fine but the left arm is bent.
- When the Vortex Sprayer changes everyone back it is dawn. In the next scene at Stacy's house it's still the middle of the night.
- Unless their batteries died before or at the same time the electricity went off, Ferb and Candace's cellphones should not have turned off.
- When the Fireside Girls disguise themselves as pharmacists, Gretchen is on Ginger's shoulders, Holly on top of Adyson, and Katie on Milly, but the next scene afterwards, Milly and Adyson have swapped places.
- When Doofenshmirtz decides his patience has reached its end with his zombie lookalikes, he strips down to his underwear. Once everyone is back to normal, he is clothed again.
- When Doofen Zombies throw Doofenshmirtz out of his building and enter it again, the hair of one Doofen Zombie briefly turns gray.
- No triangulation is actually done during the song "Triangulation". Triangulation requires a known distance and two measured angles to a specific point. Isabella, instead uses similar triangles, or basic trigonometry to pinpoint Doofenshmirtz's building. Also, the line Isabella drew that connects the "weird impression on that wall" to the DEI building appears too high above the point where Roger stood.
- Also, Roger was in front of a curtain when he was hit with the ray, not a wall.
- In "Jump Right To It", at one point Ginger's hair disappears.
- In the second verse of "Jump Right To It", Gretchen gets on a table and continues singing. However, the table is not shown in the previous shots or later shots.
- The rules for what counts as "touching" are inconsistent.
- Several characters graze against lab coast multiple times without changing. Later on, Gretchen changes when she comes into contact with a zombie's legs.
- The Fake Andrews Sister in the center was touched by the other singers as they transformed, and later the same thing happens to Dana as she's surrounded by Heather and Birgitte. Similarly, Linda changes as she's holding Lawrence's hand after he shakes hands with a zombie. However, a transforming Phineas hands Isabella the clamp for the vortex sprayer without causing her any harm.
- When Beppo Brown gets transformed, his paint pallet was dropped on the ground in the close-up. After the camera is zoomed out, the pallet disappears.
- At one point, the inside of Vanessa's shirt turns green like Buford's, when it is normally black.
- During the Gordon Gutsofanemu, when a woman gets affected by a Pharmacist, the Pharamcist's teeth disappear then reappaear after the woman is affected.
- When Gretchen and Ginger first enter the Fireside Girl Lodge the space seen through the opening of the coat between Ginger's hair and Gretchen's chin is grey. Then, in the next scene Gretchen's shirt and sash can be seen there, but as they start to remove their disguise, Ginger's beret suddenly blinks in front of the shirt and sash.
- When Perry got infected the electric sound effect wasn't heard.
- Perry's arm is beige while holding the almond brittle can.
- Phineas, Ferb and Isabella can hear Dr. Doofenshmirtz shouting when they were on the pulley system to the water tower. However, they should not know what his associations are with Perry when he shouts "No, not Perry the Platypus!" as Perry lives a different life with Dr. Doofenshmirtz than he does with them, and Major Monogram erased their memory of Agent P in "Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension".
- However, this ultimately isn't an issue as the kids lose their memories of everything from building the vortez sprayer to being changed back.
- Milly's voice actor (Isabella Murad) is not listed in the credits even though she does have a speaking role.
- Ginger's eyelashes disappear in the songs "Jump Right to It" and "Triangulation".
- When Isabella, Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet, Buford, and the Fireside Girls all ran to get to the building, Milly is wearing a pharmacist hat.
- When The Fireside Girls sing "That could pinpoint the conclusion of my scientific quest" Milly's whole face is kind of hard to see.
- Baljeet stays stuck between a branch in a similar way he made in "Meatloaf Surprise" and "Let's Bounce".
- Phineas mentions the time they bounced around the world. ("Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!")
- In "Lots of Me", a few clips from other musical numbers were shown, including one from the song "Back in Gimmelshtump" in "Rollercoaster: The Musical!" and some from "Army of Me"; the song he sang earlier. Also Doofenshmirtz is seen wearing the same clothes and doing the same dance he made during Doof 101 from the episode from the same name (which, at the time, had yet to air.)
- Doofenshmirtz expresses disgust when the Fake Andrews Sisters mention his forehead, he previously said that most people center on his, "receding forehead", in "Mind Share".
- Doof does a similar dance to the one he makes in "Charmed Life" in the episode "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo."
- Phineas, Ferb and Doofenshmirtz team up again to create an invention. (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- Horror Movies
- Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead - The title of the episode is a reference to the 1968 George A. Romero movie. Romero himself voices a reporter named Don Adaded, punning off this 1978 sequel.
- World War Z (film) - The episode's plot about infected "zombies" chasing and infecting everyone, creating unstoppable hordes, spoofs the 2013 film. Other direct references specific to the movie in the episode are: the movie's near-exact theme music playing with several scenes; one of the pharmacists clicking his teeth, just like one of the movie zombies; a scene of escaping up a building's stairway, and using a fire hose to tie a door shut; a helicopter crashing; and the glimpse of the wall-enclosed city, with hordes of infected lurking outside.
- North by Northwest - The opening credits music evokes Bernard Herrmann's score for this Alfred Hitchcock film. The credits themselves are presented in the style of Saul Bass, the famous animator who designed the credits for several Hitchcock films.
- Shaun of the Dead - Simon Pegg and Nick Frost reprise their roles as Shaun and Ed respectively. Additionally the Fireside Girls attempt to hide themselves as pharmacists to move through the mindless repulsive pharmacist much how Shaun's group did to get to the Winchester.
- Aliens - Buford cries out "Game over, man!" much like Pvt. William Hudson (played by Bill Paxton) says in the 1986 sequel to Alien.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The "Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky!" gag is parodied. Of course, as many know, Richard O'Brien, Lawrence's voice actor created the stage show and movie.
- Ghostbusters - Ferb paraphrases Dr. Egon Spengler's line from the original 1984 movie: "I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought."
- The Omega Man - Carl refers to Perry as the Omega Platypus which is a nod to the 1971 post apocalyptic zombie movie.
- The Invasion - Perry is rescued by Doofenshmirtz from a horde of infected , on board an helicopter, at same way the Nicole Kidman's character did.
- Saturday Night Fever - Doof and Norm dance like the the main characters of the movie
- Left 4 Dead - Buford triggers the alarm of a parked car, alerting the horde of pharmacists just outside the building. This is one of the main mechanics in the video game Left 4 Dead. Isabella also yells, "Here they come!" which is what the game says in Left 4 Dead when a Crescendo Event starts. It's also the line that Louis says in the game.
- Die Hard - Buford and Doof say, "Yippee-ki-yay!" like Bruce Willis in this film.
- The Karate Kid - When Candace, Vanessa, and Heinz are gearing up to hold off the mindless repulsive pharmacists, Heinz starts in the Crane kick position from the movie.
- The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions - The entire population of Danville getting morphed into clones of Heinz, is sort of reminiscent of the population of the Matrix being turned into clones of Agent Smith.
- The Dirty Dozen - Phineas using a scale model to describe his plan in numbered steps is reminiscent of a similar scene in the film where Major Reisman (Lee Marvin) uses a model to go over steps of an attack plan.
- "Katie, bar the door!" - When Gretchen says this, she refers to Catherine Douglas, who barred a door to prevent assassins from getting King James I of Scotland in 1437. The poem "The King's Tragedy", published in 1881, states the idiom of "Catherine, keep the door!" which would be later used in James Whitcomb Riley's poem "When Lide Married Him", in 1894 becoming "Katy, bar the door!" meaning that there is trouble ahead.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Buford yells out "Sanctuary!" like Quasimodo from this Victor Hugo novel.
- Sir Francis Bacon - Two references are made to the famous English scientist who passed away from a severe case of pneumonia testing on how meat would freeze.
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Isabella says "Hit me with your bounce shot" as she gets zapped by the rubber ray referring to the title of Pat Benatar's 1980 hit song.
- Monopoly - The Drusselsteinian board game Kleptocracy is a spoof of this famous Hasbro property game, based on Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Austin Powers - During "Army of Me", Doof says "yeah baby" in a similar way that Austin Powers (Mike Myers) does in the film series.
- Chess - Triangulation is an endgame chess tactic.
- Land Surveying- Triangulation is the technique used by surveyors to determine the height and/or location of a position that can be observed but not occupied. Three elements are needed, either two distances and one angle or one distance and two angles.
- Attack on Titan- The wall around Danville at the end of the episode is reminiscient of the wall around the city in Attack on Titan.
- The eighth and final Halloween-themed episode ("One Good Scare Ought to Do It!", "The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein", "That's the Spirit", "The Curse of Candace", "Druselsteinoween", "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror", "Face Your Fear"), the sixth to not take place on Halloween, but have a horror theme to it ("One Good Scare Ought to Do It!", "The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein", "The Curse of Candace", "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror", "Face Your Fear"), and the first time it's a special.
- Second time a Doofenshmirtz-floating head can be seen ("Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror"), although this time it is the inexplicable Giant Floating Baby Head transformed into a mindless repulsive pharmacist.
- This is the eleventh time in which Doofenshmirtz succeeds on his scheme. ("Hail Doofania!", "At the Car Wash", "Robot Rodeo", "Split Personality", "Candace Disconnected", "Magic Carpet Ride", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Cranius Maximus", "Road to Danville","Phineas and Ferb Save Summer").
- This is the twelfth time Perry failed to defeat Doofenshmirtz, since he failed to stop him into firing the -inator at Roger. ("It's About Time!", "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!", "Hail Doofania!", "That Sinking Feeling", "Finding Mary McGuffin", "Magic Carpet Ride", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Cranius Maximus", "One Good Turn", "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer", "The Klimpaloon Ultimatum".)
- This is the second episode (and third overall) to use "Night of the..." or a variation of it title. ("Day of the Living Gelatin", "Night of the Giant Floating Baby Head" segment from "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror")
- Fourth episode to involve multiple copies of Doofenshmirtz. ("Run Away Runway", "Mom's in the House", "Doofapus")
- Fifth hour long episode ("Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!", "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel", "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer", "Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars") and the first since "Primal Perry" to utilize "Phineas and Ferb Presents" in the opening titles. It's also the fifth time the regular opening title sequence isn't used in an hour long special.
- Isabella wears her Fireside uniform for the first time in a special episode and an hour long episode overall. Also, it's revealed that she can change between clothes by simply pulling up her belt buckle.
- Second appearance of Eliza M. Feyerseid. ("Fireside Girl Jamboree").
- Candace and Vanessa interact again. ("S'Winter", "Hail Doofania!", "Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!", "The Doonkelberry Imperative", "It's No Picnic")
- Zombies are mentioned again. ("That's the Spirit", "Ferb TV", "Backyard Hodge Podge", "Where's Pinky?")
- This is the first hour-long episode not to premiere on Watch Disney Channel/Watch Disney XD before airing on television.
- Second time Doofenshmirtz expresses his irritation at being mistaken for a pharmacist. ("Happy Birthday, Isabella")
- First and only time Gretchen is the main singer of a song.
- Second and final time Ginger is the main singer of a song. ("Waggle Dance")
- The Baljeet-Ginger affair is revisited. ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap", "Bee Story")
- Super Duper Mega Store is seen again. ("Vanessassary Roughness", "Return Policy")
- The Beautfiul Blue Danube by Johann Strauss is heard again.
- Second appearance of Beppo Brown. ("Oil on Candace")
- Third appearance of The Grievance films. ("Happy Birthday, Isabella", "It's No Picnic")
- Second time Phineas freaks out. ("Summer Belongs to You")
- Third time Buford says, "I am so in love with her right now" and the first time he doesn't say it in reference to Candace. (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Knot My Problem")
- Second time Phineas and Ferb interact with Doofenshmirtz. (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension), the third time for Candace (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, "Fireside Girl Jamboree"), and the first time for Isabella.
- The singers from "Army of Me" resemble to the ones used by Jekyll in "The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein"
- Many of the production crew, including Kim Roberson, Martin Olson, Dan Povenmire and J.G. Orrantia have cameos in this episode.
- The French film (with Spanish subtitles) that Vanessa suggests is Le Coeur Noir De Douleur et de la Tristesse Douce, which translated from French is "The Black Heart Of Pain and Sweet Sorrow".
- Third special where Phineas doesn't sing ("Where's Perry? (Part Two)", "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel") and the second time it's an hour long episode.
- Third special Candace doesn't sing in ("Where's Perry?", "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer").
- Buford mimics Phineas again ("Bee Day").
- Plungers are used as weapons again ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap", "Bee Story")
- Stacy is the only character who wasn't turned into a mindless repulsive pharmacist. Heinz doesn't count since he's already a Doofenshmirtz.
- Fourth time every Fireside Girl has a speaking role. ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap", "Bee Story", "Happy Birthday, Isabella!")
- Fifth time Vanessa crosses paths with Phineas ("Finding Mary McGuffin", "Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!", "Excaliferb", "Druselsteinoween") and the ninth time Vanessa crosses paths with Ferb ("I Scream, You Scream", "The Chronicles of Meap", "Vanessassary Roughness", "Finding Mary McGuffin", "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You", "Rollercoaster the Musical", "Excaliferb", "Druselsteinoween")
- Roger is the third character to have a definite height at 6"2, the same as his brother (Heinz appears shorter because he slouches) ("Chez Platypus") as well as Candace at 5"8 ("Attack of the 50 Foot Sister")
- Fifth time the Fireside Girls' Lodge has been used in a scene. ("Fireside Girl Jamboree", "Bee Story", "Just Desserts", "It's No Picnic")
- Second time Danville suffers a blackout. ("Blackout!")
- Third time Doofenshmirtz uses an inator that uses a lot of power. ("S'Winter", "Blackout!")
- Sixth episode where most or the whole episode takes place at night ("Traffic Cam Caper", "When Worlds Collide", "Blackout!", "Happy New Year!", "Druselsteinoween")
- Doofenshmirtz mentions that Charlene left him due to his voice but in "Bee Day" it was said that it was due to "Mr. Tomato".
- Doonkelberries and Doonkelberry pie are mentioned again. ("Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror", "Raging Bully", "The Doonkelberry Imperative")
- The song "Army of Me" was on the list in "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne" but that episode was released before this episode.
- The second Cliptastic Countdown aired on June 28, 2013, while Night of the Living Pharmacists was in production as early as April 9, 2013 () so it could have been selected, but would have spoiled part of the episode if that song was shown.
- This episode was named as an "Honorable Mention" on WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Phineas and Ferb Episodes.
- Last episode to feature Fireside Girls as children with their voices.
- This is the first and only episode that shows the Fireside Girl Annex building.
- After the the Fireside Girls returned to normal, one of them, a L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. Scientist (Violet-Hair) is seen, but as a civilian.
- Unlike "Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension" or "Lost in Danville", a big disaster does not go away when Candace tries to get Linda to see any of it. Instead, Linda herself becomes a victim in the contagion, which also happens in "The Phineas and Ferb Effect".
This special received positive reviews. geekalabama.com stated that special is something everyone in the family will enjoy. There’s no blood, no gore, only the characters becoming doof-zombies and saying "lots of me", and would enjoy the action, music and comedy. John Blabber of bubbleblabber.com gave the special a 10/10 that the principal cast was accounted for, and more over, outstanding. Also, the growing relationship between Phineas and Isabella didn’t seem forced. Jane Baldwin of momwithaprep.com stated that the special helps kids learning how to survive a disaster, you’ll see them talking about what to do when the lights go out, how to stock emergency preparedness supplies, learn to adapt to no utilities and make something work, and more. muppetsmonstersmagic.blogspot.com stated that the episode was a lot of fun, poking fun at horror films in general with clever dialogue and observations. The story moved along at a good pace and tied all of the subplots together nicely. It even had a wonderfully tongue-in-cheek ending. Overall, a great Halloween special to add to the other amazing Halloween Phineas and Ferb episodes.
This episode has been sighted by fans as possibly the darkest episode ever.
Ratings for the premiere drew 2.236 million viewers and a .41 adults rating.
- Vincent Martella as Phineas
- Ashley Tisdale as Candace
- Thomas Sangster as Ferb
- Caroline Rhea as Mom
- Richard O'Brien as Dad
- Dan Povenmire as Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Mindless repulsive pharmacists, Additional Voices
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Major Monogram, Gordon Gutsofanemu, Additional Voices
- Tyler Mann as Carl
- John Viener as Norm
- John O'Hurley as Roger
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry, OWCA Agent mindless repulsive pharmacists, Additional Voices
- Maulik Pancholy as Baljeet
- Bobby Gaylor as Buford
- Alyson Stoner as Isabella
- Jack McBrayer as Irving
- Kelly Hu as Stacy, Sue, Additional Voices
- Olivia Olson as Vanessa
- Ariel Winter as Gretchen
- Diamond White as Holly
- Michaela Zee as Ginger
- Isabella Acres as Katie
- Madison Pettis as Adyson
- Benita Scheckel as Lacie, Additional Voices
- Soleil McGhee as Dana
- Bella Thorne as Birgitte
- Celia Ruskin as Heather
- Noah Wyle as Martin the News Vendor, Additional Voices
- Cloris Leachman as Mrs. Feyersied
- Nick Frost as Ed
- Simon Pegg as Shaun
- George Romero as Don Adaded
- Allie Mac Kay as "Busty Woman", Additional Voices
- Isabella Murad as Milly (uncredited)
- Pamela Adlon as Melanie (uncredited)
- ↑ http://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/shows/phineas-and-ferb/episodes/
- ↑ http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/phineas-and-ferb-night-of-the-living-pharmacists/EP009488470482?aid=disn
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.spreecast.com/events/phineas-and-ferb-star-wars.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/498983835539755008
- ↑ http://alikigreeky.tumblr.com/post/99352871809/for-you-phinbellas-this-was-my-scene
- ↑ https://vk.com/video39460684_169456687
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zombietardis/status/518655774474502145
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zombietardis/status/520008973001297920
- ↑ https://twitter.com/alikigreeky/status/656535314899447808
- ↑ http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/213750.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/alikigreeky/status/518596997209534464
- ↑ Top 10 Phineas and Ferb Episodes
- ↑ My Review Of Phineas And Ferb Night of the Living Pharmacists
- ↑ Review: Phineas and Ferb "Night of the Living Pharmacists"
- ↑ Make Emergency Preparedness Fun for Kids with Phineas and Ferb
- ↑ Review: Phineas and Ferb - Night of the Living Pharmacists
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 https://twitter.com/mmonogram/status/501411666538397698
"The Inator Method"
"Tales from the Resistance: Back to the 2nd Dimension"
"Face Your Fear"
"Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars"
"Last Day of Summer"