| We'll work on it.
It has been suggested that this page, or a section of it, be extended.
Once the points are expanded, the user may remove this tag. (November 10, 2011)
José Doofenshmirtz was the grandfather of Heinz Doofenshmirtz, son of Gretel Doofenshmirtz, and the father of Mr. Doofenshmirtz. Gretel passed down the Doofenshmirtz Meatloaf family recipe to him. Unlike the rest of his family, José was seemingly Hispanic, which, according to Heinz, was a "weird story." José eventually passed down the Doofenshmirtz Meatloaf recipe to Heinz Doofenshmirtz's mother ("Meatloaf Surprise").
- He may be from South America or Mexico, judging from the way he's dressed and his name.
- His face is almost the same as Heinz's except with a mustache, darker hair, and darker skin tone.
- His mustache might have been his trademark feature, as Doofenshmirtz comments that he looks like his grandfather José after being zapped by the Mustache-Inator ("Perry The Actorpus").
- He may be adopted since he seems to be Latino, and Heinz said that there was a weird story involving him.
- "Meatloaf Surprise" (Pictured only)