"I'm Me" is a song from "Vanessassary Roughness" performed by Vanessa and co-performed by Ferb. The number is highlighted by its demonstration of Vanessa's sharp attitude and accompanies her struggle to acquire a rare chemical for her father so as to prove herself responsible and earn a car of her own. This song was voted #8 on "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne".
Lines in blue are only heard on the album
I can do it, I can run, I can hunt you down.
You can try, but you can't stop me 'cause I'm gaining ground.
I'm light on my feet, and I'm quick to the punch.
I had a heavy breakfast, but a real light lunch.
I'm a raging bonfire, a cherry bomb; I'm me.
I'm rough-and-tumble, I'm the one to beat,
I'm a fresh coat of blacktop burnin' at your feet.
I've got a poisonous sting, when I rain I pour.
I'm the best of the best; I'm the soup du jour.
I'm smooth as glass and sharp as a tack, I'm me.
I'm the last and best stick of gum in the pack; I'm me.
I'm a strong woman, fast-talking, big-bad-dog walking,
High falutin', drum-beatin', foot stompin', corn-poppin',
Speeding locomotive that just won't stop!
I'm a hot apple pie with a cherry on top!
I'm a crowd pleasin', head spinnin',
Winnin' in the ninth inning,
Black-tie party crashing!
Cyclone of fun, I'm an army of one!
I'm strawberry sprinkles on a hot cross bun!
I've got you beat by a nose at the finish line
I'm a semi truck trailer with a scent of pine
I'm the cold hard walls of a prison cell
I'm a winter trip to the Wisconsin Dells
I'm a blood-red rose with a string of thorns, I'm me!
I'm a heart-shaped locket on a cold steel chain, I'm me!
I'm a big haymaker in a title fight.
I'm a cute black kitten with a nasty bite.
I'm an action double-feature on a Friday night!
I'm me! (x5)
|View the image gallery for I'm Me.|
- Vanessa's singing in the purple background resembles Candace and Vanessa singing in "Busted".
- In a couple of verses, she has a pattern like "Truck Drivin' Girl".
- Soup du jour means soup of the day in French.
- On the album, there is an additional verse.
- On the line "Winnin' in the ninth inning", her coat is buttoned on the wrong side.
- When Vanessa is running to the escalator, the Pizzazium Infinionite is in her right hand. On the escalator, it is in her left hand.
- When Vanessa is cheering after grabbing the pizzazium infinionite from the claw her hair disappears for a few nonconsecutive frames.
BMI Work #11312712
"Fabulous" (Instrumental 1)
|Songs ("Vanessassary Roughness")||Next:
"Phinedroids and Ferbots" (Instrumental 1)
|Songs ("Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne")||Next:
"Fabulous" (Instrumental 3)
"Come Home Perry" (#9)
|"Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne"||Next:
|Phineas and Ferb: Rockin' and Rollin'||Next:
"I'm Handsome" (#16)