| We are doooomed!!
This article covers an essential topic and is in need of major additions and/or work. This page should be revised to bring it up to Phineas and Ferb Wiki standards found in the Manual of Style. (September 20, 2010)
Differences between the book and the episode
- Missing Line: "Video."
- Changed Line: Major Monogram does not abbreviate "headquarters".
- Missing Line: "I'm just borrowing this!"
- Missing Line: "Oh, Perry, it's so beautiful!"
- Missing Line: "Your muffled emotion woke us up!"
- Shortened Line: (All right, Candace, what's going on) "in there?"
- Missing Line: "My name is Norm!"
- Missing Line: "Keep it down!"
- Missing Line: "Let's go kick some robot heinie!"
- Missing Sequence: Monogram and Carl discussing if they didn't do "hope".
- Missing Sequence: When Monogram sings "and the turkey goes" and Carl pointing out that they lost Agent T.
- Missing Line: "Hey, kids, this is not a gymnasium."
- Missing Line: "You got the disk!"
- Shortened Line: Candace says "Oh my gosh!" only once instead of three times.
- Missing Line: "Ooh, I just sounded like Isabella."
- Missing Sequence: Herman the Hedgehog appearing after Agent P.
- Shortened Line: Major Monogram does not say the long johns have a flap in the back.
- Missing Line: "In the face!"
- Shortened Line: Phineas just says Candace will spin around instead of spinning around "like a greased pig on roller-skates."
- Missing Lines: "So, Perry the Platypus, as they say in Mexico, Dos vidanya! Down there that's two vidanya's."
- Missing Line: "Candace, you can do it!"
- The announcer does not call Phineas "sonny."
- Changed: Doof yells "Noooo!" instead of screaming.
- Missing Line: "Although, you know, usually we get on at the bottom."
- Missing Line: "Step right up!"
- Missing Lines: "Perhaps some logic-defying amalgam of man and penguin? A manguin, if you will."
- Baljeet's full name is mistakenly given as "Baljeet Patel" in Part 2.
It's Ancient History!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.