These are the fourth wall breaks from Season 1.
- While Candace is picketing about her mom, she turns to the camera and says that she's got no idea what Phineas and Ferb are doing. ("The Fast and the Phineas")
- When Mom thinks the boys riding the horses is cute, Phineas looks at the audience and says, "She means well" ("The Magnificent Few").
- When Candace discovers that Linda and Lawrence are back already, Candace turns to the camera and says that this is going to be the bestest day ever. ("S'Winter")
- When Perry is invited in by Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Agent P waggles his eyebrows while looking at the audience, in a manner similar to that of Groucho Marx. ("Flop Starz")
- On the talk-show, Doofenshmirtz breaks the fourth wall by saying, "cartoonish physical violence". ("It's About Time!")
- When the store manager refers to Candace in the platypus costume as #1, Candace tells the camera she feels like #2. ("Toy to the World")
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz clears his throat to prompt the running of a dramatic musical string that has failed to run on cue. In the same episode, during the song Candace (Who's That Girl), when the singer sings a particularly long line, Candace looks at the camera annoyed. ("One Good Scare Ought to Do It!")
- When Charlene Doofenshmirtz tells Vanessa that platypi don't do much, she looks at the audience disgustedly. ("I Scream, You Scream")
- Phineas wonders where the backgrounds in the song History of Rock are coming from. ("Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together").
- During My Chariot Phineas breaks the fourth wall when he looks at the camera. ("Greece Lightning")
- Ferb mentions that their projects would usually be finished after a montage. ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford")
- In the beginning, Phineas and Ferb are in front of a curtain warning the audience that they may be emotionally scarred by the coming episode. Later, Candace asks Reginald to tell his story of their ancestors in color. Phineas suggests muted color instead. ("The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein")
- After Doofenshmirtz says there will be no more songs about moons, Dr. Gevaarlijk tells the camera that she does despises moon songs.("Oil on Candace")
- While dancing under the effect of the Dance-Inator, Dr. Doofenshmirtz speaks to the audience telling them that the platypus is leading. ("Out of Toon")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.