Evander Holyfield is a United States professional boxer with a 77% winning record during his career, which has run from 1984 through the present day. His wins as World Undisputed Champion in two different weight divisions earned him the nickname "The Real Deal". A video game was released in 1992 that featured him as one of the opponents, entitled Evander Holyfield's "Real Deal" Boxing, with a follow-up in 1993 entitled Greatest Heavyweights of the Ring.
- Numerous television appearances as himself
- Phineas and Ferb, "Raging Bully", 2007, as himself
- Blood Salvage, 1990, as a boxer and as executive producer for the film
- Co-author of Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey
- Evander Holyfield's "Real Deal" Boxing, 1992 video game
- Greatest Heavyweights of the Ring, 1993 video game
- 57 fights overall
- 44 wins, 29 by KO
- 10 losses, 2 by KO
- 2 draws
- 1 No contest
- Former World Undiputed Champion in cruiserweight and heavyweight divisions
- Only boxer to win the World Heavyweight title four times
- In a championship rematch with Mike Tyson on June 28th 1997, Tyson got upset with Holyfield for a previous foul that Holyfield was not penalized for, and bit Holyfield's right ear causing himself to be disqualified, fined $3,000,000, indefinitely suspended from boxing; and winning Holyfield the title. Following this incident, Tyson did a year of community service to earn back his boxing job, and apologized publicly to Holyfield on the Oprah Winfrey Show about a few years after 1997. Holyfield and Tyson are now good close friends. In Raging Bully Evander Holyfield's right ear was damaged implicating this famous sport event.
- Brother of actor and dancer, Bernard Holyfield.
- Helped carry the Olympic torch in 1996.
- Was put in the boxing hall of fame.
- Retired at age 51 in June 2014.
- He was the first celebrity guest to voice himself on Phineas and Ferb.