"I can put my foot behind my head."
Django Brown is one of Phineas and Ferb's friends. He can surf and, so he believes, put his foot behind his head (painfully). He is also a very good artist.
Django is the son of the artist Beppo Brown, who is famous for his work in making giant creations, from refrigerators to dental floss ("Oil on Candace"). He is a friend of , Ferb, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet.
He appears to have or think he has athletic ability, and seems to believe he can put his foot behind his head. When Phineas and Ferb created their own circus, Django attempted to do it as part of his act and subsequently had to be carried away by cart due to his injuries ("Jerk De Soleil").
He was shown at the "Summer Rocks" music festival playing rock and roll on a violin and wearing a kilt ("The Baljeatles").
During the 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz's attempted takeover of the 1st Dimension's Tri-State Area, he piloted the Robotic Shark to help resistance effort along with the other kids and the O.W.C.A. agents (Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension).
Django has shaggy brown hair, which covers part of his ears, and blue eyes. He wears a short-sleeved yellow T-shirt, red shorts with orange blots on them and brown sandals with red straps.
Skills and abilities
- Surfing: Django can surf, granted clumsily ("Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror").
- Flexibility: Django tries to put his foot behind his head, but he isn't flexible enough, so when he tries it at Phineas and Ferb's cirque, he gets hurt and had to be wheeled out ("Jerk De Soleil").
- Artist: Like his dad, Beppo Brown, he is very good at art. His latest work was a picture of him and his dad he wants to show to him, but he thinks it is too small in comparison to his dad's art to show to his dad. The picture, later, is honored by his dad putting it on the front of his giant fridge ("Oil on Candace").
- Violinist: He has been shown playing violin rock ("The Baljeatles").
- Singing: He can sing ("Nerds of a Feather").
- He is named after series creator Jeff "Swampy" Marsh's son Django Marsh.; the same happened with his sister, Jenny Brown, whose name comes from Jenny Marsh, Swampy's daughter.
- It was confirmed by Dan Povenmire that Jenny is his sister. Django's normal clothes resemble hers.
- He may be of a Scottish descent as he was once seen wearing a kilt. Alternatively, he might just like wearing kilts.
- In the Laughapalooza Joke Book, it is mentioned that he is a hippie, like his sister.
- Django's first spoken line was in "Jerk De Soleil". His only other speaking roles are in "Greece Lightning", "Oil on Candace" and "The Inator Method".
- As of "The Inator Method", he has a deeper voice due to changing voice actors.
- The costume Django wears in "Nerds of a Feather" resembles the UNSC's standard battle suit and the Federation's MI battle suit. The rifle he was reloading resembles a Fusionfall rifle weapon.
|"Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror"||He is riding a surfboard before being attacked by Buford making him to lose the surfing contest.|
|"Jerk De Soleil"||He has a part in the circus as "Django the Human Pretzel".|
|"Greece Lightning"||He participates as the announcer in Phineas and Ferb's chariot race.|
|"One Good Scare Ought to Do It!"||Is outside the haunted house before it is lifted away as a non speaking cameo.|
|"Oil on Candace"||He tries to show his father his painting, but he thinks it is too small. This is the only episode where he is one of the main characters.|
|"Out of Toon"||He is one of the audience for Team Improbable.|
|"The Baljeatles"||Is performing with a violin at Summer Rocks.|
|"Candace's Big Day"||Appears on the "Wake-boarding" line of Wedding Adventure.|
|"Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!"||Appears several times in the closing song.|
|"Nerds of a Feather"||Sings in To War. He sides with the Space Adventure faction and makes a cameo.|
|"Rollercoaster: The Musical!"||Appeared in the ending of "Carpe Diem".|
|Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension||Appears in the window of the mechanical shark.|
|"What A Croc!"||Appears outside the art museum (debatable whether or not it was him).|
|"For Your Ice Only"||He appears playing Hockey Z-9 with the other kids.|
|"Great Balls Of Water"||He is seen with the other kids in the giant ball of water.|
|"The Inator Method"||He is seen with various other characters and his older sister Jenny in Phineas and Ferb's backyard.|
|"Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe"||Appears in the bleacher section of "Us Against the Universe", and later as the rightmost character in the bottom row of dancers during the penultimate shot of the song.|