Clyde Flynn is Linda Flynn and Tiana Webber's father, Phineas Flynn and Candace Flynn's grandfather, Lawrence Fletcher and Bob Webber’s father-in-law and Ferb Fletcher's step-grandfather. He lives in Danville's woods and hosts Camp Phineas and Ferb. He is not a very good bugler, but loves to sing and entertain the children. He often tells stories that he heard in his childhood like Bigfoot and Badbeard. He is not only a story teller, he is a color commentator as stated by Phineas for the roller rink commentary, but rather than adding "color" to the information, he actually said the names of different colors (Clyde: "Red, green, blue!" Phineas:"Excellent colors, grandpa") ("Crack That Whip").
|The image gallery for Clyde Flynn may be viewed here.|
- Clyde wears his watch on his right arm, ("Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!"), and unlike the other characters in the show, he wears his watch all the time, (not just before needing it).
- Clyde's actor (Barry Bostwick) has previously appeared in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which was, ironically, written by Richard O'Brien, who now voices Lawrence Fletcher in all of the character's appearances.
- In one episode, he calls Ferb "Turbo Ferbo." ("Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!")
- He won the most famous hot air balloon race in history. ("Last Train to Bustville")
- He has a monotreme manners book. ("Where's Perry?")
- "Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!"
- "The Ballad of Badbeard"
- "Crack That Whip"
- "Rollercoaster: The Musical!"
- "Last Train to Bustville"
- "Buford Confidential"
- "Where's Perry?"
- "Where's Perry? (Part Two)"
- "What'd I Miss?" (Cameo)
- "Happy New Year!" (Cameo)
- "Thanks But No Thanks" (Pictured only)
|Phineas Flynn | Linda Flynn | Candace Flynn | Clyde Flynn | Betty Jo Flynn | Lorraine | Xavier | Fred | Amanda|
|Perry the Platypus | Bucky† | Goldie | Steve|