Chez Platypus is the name of the restaurant Phineas and Ferb make after being disappointed after going to a dissatisfying trendy restaurant. It becomes a hit in Danville, and ends up being bought by a Ryan Seacrest-like character.
Chez Platypus was built when The Flynn-Fletcher Family went to a trendy restaurant, and were very disappointed, especially Phineas and Ferb. The next day, the brothers woke up to a weird noise, which turned out to be Ferb's growling stomach. This gave Phineas the idea to build Chez Platypus, a trendy yet satisfying restaurant.
Most of the building was created from tile, then everything else was added later. The entire building can detach from the foundation without anything.
The main creators of Chez Platypus consisted of Phineas and Ferb, Isabella, the Fireside girls, and most importantly, their inspiration, Perry, along with Baljeet, and Buford.
The End product
Chez Platypus became the trendiest restaurant in town, attracting many customers.
- Phineas (owner, founder)
- Ferb (chef)
- Isabella (hostess)
- Buford (entrance man)
- Baljeet (soda jerk)
- Holly (waitress)
- Katie (waitress)
- Ginger (waitress)
- Adyson (waitress)
- Milly (waitress)
- Gretchen (waitress)
- Perry (Mascot)
Chez Platypus got many customers during its short period of opening, these include:
- Candace and Jeremy (They were there once it closed, but the staff and all were still the same)
- Heinz and his unnamed date
- The Giant floating baby head, and many other citizens of Danville.
The Final moments
The restaurant ended up being bought by a Ryan Secreast-like man, who Phineas gladly sells it to, saying "Heck, you can have it, dinner service is over." It is currently unknown what happened after it was bought, but it can be assumed that it became the model for multiple Platypus-themed restaurant as far as the Tri-State Area can see, according the Ryan Secreast-like man. Doofenshmirtz's date ended when his De-lovenator ray falls to Earth and zapped his date making her feel no love towards him.
- When the restaurant was lifted away, there was no floor, but on the ground, the chairs and tables remained, but not the floor.
- All devices were taken in the lift.
- The name of the restaurant is a reference to their pet platypus, Perry.
- This was the second big idea to be taken away. The first was the monster truck arena. ("It's a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World")
|The image gallery for Chez Platypus (restaurant) may be viewed here.|
Big and Obvious Ride