Ben Baxter is an executive with Huge-O-Records.
He met Phineas and the Ferb-Tones at The Next Super American Pop Teen Idol Star competition and later offered them a contract for a follow-up single. Phineas, however, refused with a diva tantrum, saying that they weren't interested in "obscene amounts of cash". They all left, saying that "The Phineas and the Ferb-Tones is strictly a one-hit-wonder! Good day to you, sir!" Once PFT was gone, Baxter said that it didn't matter, because they still had a tape of their song. The tape, however, vanished, thanks to Dr. Doofenshmirtz's robot building which, thanks to Agent P, sneezed, causing the tape to fall out of Ben Baxter's hands and into Perry's hand. Agent P instantly used the tape to grab onto a flagpole, destroying it and preventing Baxter from making two decades of entertainment out of it ("Flop Starz").
- The conference room where Ben Baxter meets with Phineas and the Ferb-Tones to discuss a recording contract has several awards visible on the walls. Among them is an award for Lindana that was received in 1985. However, when Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Agent P crash through the wall, the awards are missing on that wall.
- "Flop Starz"
- "Run Away Runway" (Cameo)
- "Finding Mary McGuffin"
- "The Lemonade Stand" (Cameo)
- "Rollercoaster: The Musical!" (Cameo)
- "Meatloaf Surprise" (Cameo)
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension (Cameo)
- "Ferb Latin" (Cameo)
- "The Mom Attractor" (Non-speaking cameo)