"Bee Song" is a song from "Bee Day", sung by the citizens of Danville at the Bee Day opening ceremony.
Man: Where's that swarm? What's that drone?
Something's buzzing close to home:
Man, Woman: It's Bee Day,
And I'm feeling fine!
Some citizens: They look for pollen wherever they roam,
Then regurgitate honey in a honeycomb:
It's Bee Day;
Come on, get in line!
All citizens: It's time to celebrate Bee Day!
They pollinate the flowers,
They party in the hives,
From time to time they sting us,
And they pay for it with their lives...
Because it's Bee Day!
|View the image gallery for Bee Song.|
- The lead singer of the song is an unnamed Brown shirt guy.
- At the end of the song, when they say "Bee day!" it is the tune of a B flat with an F# bass. This becomes a minor running gag between "Bee Day" and "Bee Story".
- Second song that mentions an insect dying, the first being "Fly On the Wall".
- The song's name was revealed in "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne" as one of the songs that scrolled in the speedy list.
- The woman seen at the start of the song isn't seen in the end shot.
- At the end, when they sing "Bee Day!", Ginger's mouth is too high on her face while Adyson's nose is too low on her face.
- It appears as if the boy next to Phineas is leaning against Phineas' head.
- In the group shot at the end, some citizens appear twice.
BMI Work #15909788
"Perry the Platypus" (Bee Day Version)