"(Dazed) Hey, the salamanders quit singing. (Giggles)"
"We could get stung by radioactive bees, and gain bee-themed superpowers!"
Immediately following Phineas and Ferb's treehouse fight with Candace and Stacy, as all the Fireside Girls are cheering. Adyson's mouth moves along with the line "Way to go!" ("Tree to Get Ready"). She was also one of the guitarists with Katie in the new version of "Flying Fishmonger" ("The Flying Fishmonger").
Adyson, along with the other Fireside Girls, knows about Isabella's wish to marry Phineas ("That Sinking Feeling").
Adyson is known for her spontaneous and quick-thinking. When Phineas and Ferb travel around the world, Adyson took Isabella's place as troop leader after Isabella leaves with Phineas and Ferb. She ordered the other members and Clay Aiken to help get the party ready ("Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!").
When Phineas and Ferb build a bio-dome, she is shown to be accident-prone, getting heatstroke, being swept away by a current, having a rock fall on her head, and falling on a rock while climbing a mountain ("The Great Indoors").
Adyson has straight dark brown hair with large bangs and a curve at the bottom. She has green eyes, rosy pink skin, and a red headband (which she sometimes doesn't wear). She wears a sleeveless uniform with a split in the collar and sides at the bottom, and high-top shoes.
- Help Thy Neighbor Patch (About 52 as of "Isabella and the Temple of Sap")
- Aquatic Safety Patch ("Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror")
- Sewing Patch ("Run Away Runway")
- Tent Pitching Patch, Marshmallow Patch ("Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!")
- Aeronautic Patch ("De Plane! De Plane!")
- Shrimp Net Repair Patch ("That Sinking Feeling")
- Sap Collecting Patch ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap")
- All Time Record Patch (6 patches, but record broken by Candace Flynn who is holding a record of 50 patches.) ("Fireside Girl Jamboree")
- Mountain Moving Patch ("Phineas and Ferb-Busters!")
- Rodeo Clown Patch ("Robot Rodeo")
- Desert Tracking Patch, Rain-forest/Jungle Navigation Patch, Rock-climbing Patch, and Non-power Flight Patch ("The Great Indoors")
- Flier Delivery Patch (Twice as of "The Remains of the Platypus")
- Bee Keeping Patch, Appliance Repair Patch ("Bee Story")
Adyson is good friends with Isabella. She sang with Isabella in the song S'Winter, along with Gretchen. She willingly took Isabella's place as the one in charge when she left with Phineas and Ferb to circumnavigate the world and helped her up on the plane when Clay Aiken sang ("Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!"). In "Isabella and the Temple of Sap", Isabella seems to get annoyed with her because she mocked her by made up her "Help Thy Neighbor" patch and instead renamed it as "Let's Help Phineas and Ferb" patch. She and the other Fireside Girls also participate on romantic cruise ship, which they know it's Isabella's opportunity to have romantic times with Phineas.
Later that summer, she got saved by Isabella when she was caught in a river and forced downstream. Also, Isabella helped her heal from her concussion ("The Great Indoors"). Then, as Adyson said that they already spread out fliers, Isabella got annoyed.
In "Act Your Age", Adyson initiates the Fireside Girls' plan to bring back Isabella and Phineas together. Although the plan didn't work out, they eventually reunited and she stated that the time would tell for themselves to be together.
During the search for the maracanut tree, Adyson got tethered to Gretchen as the latter was reading a book and calling out directions to the other girls ("Isabella and the Temple of Sap"). She, along with the other Fireside Girls, sometimes complain about earning accomplished patches more than once ("The Remains of the Platypus"), due to their frequent participation on Phineas and Ferb's projects.
In "Act Your Age", she plays a larger role in the episode as she seems to have become the leader of the group during her teenage years. As she is pretty understand about relationships, she explained to Ginger and the other girls about the art of manipulation. Later on, after the girls reminisced about Phineas and Isabella's unrequited love story, she initiated and organized their plan to make a romantic dinner for Phineas and Isabella, along with Ferb, Baljeet, and Buford.
Along with the other Fireside Girls, Adyson is often involved with Phineas and Ferb's Big Ideas. Notably, she sang together with Isabella and other Fireside Girls as "The Ferbettes" ("Flop Starz", "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown") with Phineas and Ferb. She also helps Phineas and Ferb to spread out fliers to promote Phineas and Ferb's projects ("The Lemonade Stand", "The Remains of the Platypus"). She also helps setting up Isabella's birthday party ("Happy Birthday, Isabella").
|View the image gallery for Adyson Sweetwater.|
- Adyson is one of the characters that is an ambidextrous sprite. When she turns her head, her bangs swoop to the other side. Sometimes, the other side of her head is shown in a few episodes.
- She is seen as left-handed, as seen in several episodes (e.g. "The Flying Fishmonger", "The Lemonade Stand", and "Act Your Age").
- She's the only Fireside Girl who doesn't have sleeves.
- Her first speaking line was in "Tree to Get Ready", when she cheered "Way to go!" during the treehouse robot fighting along with the other Fireside Girls.
- Her name is revealed in one of Swampy's Correspondence. The first on-screen mention was in "Isabella and the Temple of Sap", while her surname was revealed in "Fireside Girl Jamboree", and again confirmed in one of Swampy's Correspondences.
- Adyson is based on Jeff "Swampy" Marsh's granddaughter.
- She used to hold the record for "Most Patches earned in One Day", which was 6 until it was broken by Candace in "Fireside Girl Jamboree" with a massive total of 49 patches, 50 if the record patch is counted.
- Adyson seems to get annoyed as her record got broken.
- She and Gretchen are the only Fireside Girls not to have a red collar at the neck.
- As revealed in "Isabella and the Temple of Sap", she has a rather sarcastic sense of humor ("Let me guess, the Let's Help Phineas and Ferb patch?").
- Her surname was revealed in "Fireside Girl Jamboree". She is the first Fireside Girl besides Isabella to have her surname revealed on screen. The only other Fireside Girl whose surname is known is Ginger.
- Adyson is the only regularly-seen Fireside Girl besides Isabella to not be usable in the online games Robot Riot! and The Walking Doof.
- She doesn't seem to like earning the same patch more than once ("The Remains of the Platypus").
- Her name is mentioned a total of 8 times, the most of all Fireside Girls. It is spoken 6 times by Isabella, once by the Super Computer, and once by Ferb ("The Great Indoors").
- She is the only Fireside Girl that has been addressed by name by Ferb ("The Great Indoors").
- She, Gretchen, and Katie were the only girls besides Isabella to get addressed by name in "Isabella and the Temple of Sap".
- She is the only Fireside Girl other than Isabella to speak in "The Great Indoors", "The Lemonade Stand", and "The Remains of the Platypus".
- She is the only Fireside Girl to not be shown as an infant or an elder.
- In "The Great Indoors", a running gag has Adyson getting into accidents.
- In "Act Your Age", Gretchen and Adyson are the only teenage former Fireside Girls to have the same voice actresses as their younger versions. But, overall, Adyson is the only Fireside Girl to keep one voice actor. (Gretchen, Milly, and Katie had 2 each, while Ginger and Holly had 3 each.)
- "Ask a Foolish Question" (Mentioned only)
Milo Murphy's Law
|Isabella Garcia-Shapiro | Gretchen | Adyson Sweetwater | Holly | Katie | Milly | Ginger Hirano|
|Candace Flynn | Unnamed blond | Unnamed brunette | Unnamed brown | Brigitte|
|Background and History|
|Founder | Anthem | Accomplishment Patches|
|Phineas and the Ferb-Tones|
|Phineas (Singer/Guitarist) | Ferb (Keyboardist/Drummer)|
|Isabella | Gretchen | Milly | Adyson|
|Gitchee Gitchee Goo|