| We hebben nog een soldeerbout en wat pindakaas nodig.
Deze pagina is onder constructie.
| ...want zeg zou zelf, opruimen na afloop is nooit leuk.
Dit artikel moet schoon gemaakt worden. Je kunt helpen met het schoonmaken van de Wiki.
"I can put my foot behind my head."
Django Brown is one of Phineas and Ferb's friends. He can surf and, so he believes, put his foot behind his head (painfully). Also is a very good artist and participates in the race in "Greece Lightning".
Django was born in America and is the son of the artist Beppo Brown, who is famous for his work in making giant creations, from refrigerators to dental floss. ("Oil on Candace"). His mother has not yet been introduced.
He appears to have some athletic ability. He also seems to believe he can do certain odd things, like putting his foot behind his head ("Jerk De Soleil").
Django makes a cameo appearance at the Backyard Beach as one of the surfers that Buford removes from the surfing competition. ("Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror")
He was shown at the "Summer Rocks" music festival playing rock and roll on a violin and wearing a kilt. ("The Baljeatles")
- Surfing: Django can surf, granted clumsily.("Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror")
- Putting Foot Behind Head: Django tries to put his foot behind his head, but he isn't flexible enough, so when he tries it at Phineas and Ferb's cirque he gets hurt. ("Jerk De Soleil")
- Artist: Like his dad, Beppo Brown, he is really good at art. His latest work was a picture of him and his dad he wants to show to him, but he thinks it is too small in comparison to his dad's art to show to his dad. The picture, later, is honored by his dad putting it on the front of his giant fridge. ("Oil on Candace")
- Violinist: He has been shown playing violin rock. ("The Baljeatles")
Django sports a spiky brown head of hair, which is very shaggy and covers a part of his ears. He wears a yellow shirt, and with it being summer, shorts. He also has blue eyes. He usually wears sandals.
- Django has only appeared in eight episodes so far. Six of these are in Season 1 and two are in Season 2.
- He is named after series creator Jeff "Swampy" Marsh's son Django. (Dan Povenmire Correspondence)
- In the Phineas and Ferb Laughapalooza Joke Book, it is mentioned that Django Brown is a hippie.
Appearances and ReferencesEdit
- Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror (Niet-sprekende cameo)
- Jerk De Soleil
- Greece Lightning
- One Good Scare Ought to Do It! (Cameo)
- Oil on Candace
- Out of Toon (Cameo)
- The Baljeatles (Cameo)
- Candace's Big Day (Cameo)
|Phineas Flynn | Ferb Fletcher | Isabella Garcia-Shapiro | Buford Van Stomm | Baljeet | Candace Flynn | Vanessa Doofenshmirtz | Django Brown | Gretchen | Holly | Katie | Milly | Ginger | Adyson Zoetwater | Jeremy Johnson | Suzy Johnson | Stacy Hirano | Jenny | Mindy | Wendy | Coltrane | Irving | Carl | Johnny|
|Linda Flynn | Lawrence Fletcher | Heinz Doofenshmirtz | Charlene Doofenshmirtz | Mrs. Johnson | Danny, Swampy, en Bobbi Fabulous (Love Händel) | Dr. Hirano | Vivian Garcia-Shapiro | Beppo Brown | Major Monogram | J.B. | Roger Doofenshmirtz | P. P. Otter | Ben Baxter | Clyde Flynn | Betty Jo Flynn|
|Perry het Vogelbekdier | Pinky de Chihuahua | Suzy's naamloze poedel | Biff | Herman het Egeltje | Agent C | Agent D | Agent W | Agent C | Bucky | Goldie (leeft in de oceaan) | Sterneus Mol | Steve|